Shoes

That’s Vans’ whole angle though. adidas support both classic/heritage model and some more forward-thinking technology. Like that stinking cornish pastie Na-Kel slip on

I usually buy Vans Pro but that’s got more to do with the fit than anything else. They’re wider than Adidas and Nike etc, so don’t squeeze my ridiculous clown feet.

That said I’m on State at the moment. Picked up three pairs for 25 quid a pop and slowly working through them. Nice wide fit like the Vans, but unfortunately they seem to wear just as quickly. Can’t complain for the cash though.

We moan when people put out the same old ideas and we moan when they try something new.

I do know that i’m glad Alf Rawls did what he did in his design career though, because all that was done back then and does not need revisiting, although it’s kind of is a little.

Vans x Bowie

Oh! You Pretty Things.

Said no one.

1 Like

PUT ON YOUR SHRED SHOES AND DANCE THE BLUES.

1 Like

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes to another pair of shoes.

3 Likes

I won’t be falling wanking to the floor over them

Board control to Major Tom

4 Likes

£19.84

Who could ask more

Hahaha. Love you guys.

David Bowie… I would have thought there’d be better candidates for a collaboration.

Vans Morrison
Eddie Vans Halen
Dick Vans Dyke
Jean Claude Vans Damme
Vans Diesel
Vincent Vans Gogh
Camper Vans Beethoven
etc

2 Likes

I’d get some Dick Vans Dykes!

1 Like

they did a vans gogh colab last year.

2 Likes

Vans Zimmer
DonoVans
NirVansa
Creedence Clearwater ReviVans
Vans n Roses
Vanz Ferdinand
Vanpire Weekend

and the rest

1 Like

I’m gonna hold out for the Milli Vansilli

(You know it’s true)

1 Like

The slogan would be “shtep in time!”

One red shoe, one blue.

It’s the Vanchester derby.

Maybe one for @buildafire

https://www.sneakerfreaker.com/sneakers/supreme-are-dropping-air-max-95s-that-retail-for-500/

Got 95s coming out of my ears but I think I’ll pass on these

Depends how sparkly they are I guess… I do like black 95s.