Shoes

Sample sale cream

6 Likes

Did Tommy Guerrero never really have a shoe deal? He wore Vans but I don’t think he even had ads.

1 Like

I don’t know about way back when, but he’s been on Converse for quite a bit (5+ish years, I think).

I picture him wearing a lot of Nike high tops bitd. Occasionally Chucks, but mostly Nikes. At one point all the Powell guys were in Jordan 1’s. Were they just going cheap or did Powell have some kind of deal running? I think Blender was getting Nikes through G&S somehow.

Anyone know what these are? Or where to find them?

1 Like

They look like Nora Vasconcellos adidas 3mc but in some colorway I’ve never seen

1 Like

She was saying that she was getting her own shoe either this year or next so may be the samples.

2 Likes

Weird innit, if a skater rips them off they get a pass. At least he’s legit.

3 Likes

Fuck everybody who had anything to do with those things.

1 Like

Pretty sure they’re an upcoming Suciu colourway of the Gazelle.

2 Likes

They’re gonna be tie-dye and camo, right?

Is the right answer :joy:

It’s the new Suciu

2 Likes

Guessed that they’d be navy or burgundy. What a curveball.

Those shoes are perfect for these buyers

3 Likes

These were the absolute bollocks when I was young :cry:.

A size too big but still tempted to buy them.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-NIKE-Air-ACG-MADA-PRO-Mid-WP-Vintage-Mens-185137-221-Hiking-Boots-UK-9-5-/284481364209?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

1 Like

One of my favorites from my collection, and probably one of my favorite sneakers of all time this is the shoe that restarted my collecting and even furthered my obsession for sneakers such a beautiful gift yet such an evil curse

2 Likes

They were so sick back then but you never see them now. I can’t believe Nike don’t make anything in that style in the ACG range any more. Mine were slightly different too…I had some really dope ones.

1 Like

I’m running skarns right now. Used to be mad about wildwoods, had so many pairs

1 Like