Shoes

The headline makes it sound like he was never caught and he’s now just bragging about it

5 Likes

Recommend these. Cheap and way way better built than Vans have been recently.

2 Likes

Yep, I have a few pairs here. DC had a 20% off sale items a few months back so they ended up £23 per pair or something.

Rocking black gum ones now, skating in a pair of black with white sole. When I make it out skating that is :+1:

Read the caption. The caption is important.

Support your local.

7 Likes

To be fair to myself the majority of my stuff is from three U.K. shops.

However….good call - it doesn’t take much thought to see where brands having warehouses on the continent selling stock off super cheap can have quite a nasty impact straight through the U.K. supply chain from distros to local shops. Appreciate its hard enough as-is. Didn’t realise just how bad it was.

1 Like

Never sure if rollersnakes is considered a good skate shop or not.

My local doesn’t sell shoes…

I don’t even have a local, I need to send away to other people’s locals. Good for stickers though.

3 Likes

Rollersnakes is my local. They has always had a bit of a bad reputation (probably for selling loads of rollerblades) but there are some good dudes who work there now.

3 Likes

Flatspot, Bored, Decimal, Pretend and Focus are my go to since SS20 closed and FTC wasn’t my local shop.

I’m not sure about some other shops to be honest.

I like these the more I see them, particularly the toe box and how it’s not ridiculously big they look like they would break in and preform well, I’ve never had a pair of dc’s though and ironically the only pair I ever tried to skate where the old jk7s from like 2006

1 Like

Palomino, Slam, Flatspot and Note for me.

3 Likes

Yup forgot about Slam! Bought some Adi from there last year.

1 Like

Looks like things are going in the right direction with the car park and ramps at the store :+1:

1 Like

Slam and note for me.

1 Like

Note, Palomino and Rollersnakes. I think RS is the closest (I’m Newcastle near Stoke) and Palomino has always stocked the special stuff since opening. Note are shit hot for fast delivery, really good.

1 Like

Oh bought some SBs from Native a few weeks ago. Lovely catch up on the phone as well.

I never really liked DCs but these are good for sure

Nice in this colour too

2 Likes

Ideal and Slam for me, sometimes Parade if I can’t find in the former. Ideal are always really friendly and guy I spoke to on the phone once at Slam was sound.

I always thought I’d like them but never gave them a shot, I ageee that colorway is clean, I think a lot of there older models is why I never tried them I found a lot of them too bulky even in the bulky shoe era