Shoes

Remember when he was on the nine club and his answer to the first question was 45 minutes long.

4 Likes

He’s a fucking twat.

2 Likes

What was the question? What’s your name?

Literally, that Label Kills part is absolutely fucking appalling.

Does he still do Elephant Skateboards? They actually sold alright at SS20. Online though.

Street Plant these days, right? Still with Elephant graphics.

He is a really good skater and I’ve forgiven most of his failed shit but cariuma is unforgivable.

‘You comfy?’ I believe.

2 Likes

“How do you pronounce your name?”

To be fair, it was Chris Roberts’ failure to grasp it that dragged it out.

This high fashion skateboarding appropriation is hilarious to watch.

Been out a while those. Would look sick with an Elmo backpack and some Bernies tbf.

1 Like

Have you noticed that Mike V has stopped wearing a helmet and sanctimoniously pushing for their use by all skaters? This couldn’t possibly have anything to do with a contract with a specific helmet manufacturer coming to an end, could it :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ve seen this mentioned tonnes of times on here and on the old forum but I’ve never heard the full story. I’ve got this image in my head of Mike being a bit of a Kyle and fighting with someone and slamming them through a table of triangle-cut cucumber sandwiches that someone’s mum spent all night making for all the nice boys at the skatepark to enjoy after their turn on all the jumps that I don’t really understand but it gets Timmy and his friends out of the house and having some exercise for a change.

1 Like

Basically Chris Ince’s sons girlfriends (who know nothing about skating and skaters) were helping out with the catering side, Mike V’s mrs went in to get some free food that was provided for the skaters, one of the girls asked if she could see her wristband… reasonable request right? Which leads to one of the most cringe worthy sentences anyone can say “Don’t you know who I am?” … they honestly didn’t, the mrs runs off to Mike V to turn it into a big deal, he comes in and starts flipping shit and screaming threats in young girls faces, reducing them to tears and got himself a life time ban from Radlands.

6 Likes

Fair enough, wasn’t far off. What an absolute bollock he is.

4 Likes

That is proper bellend behaviour.

3 Likes

What a cheb.

1 Like

I used to watch his show on fuel tv every weekend years and years ago the people he would “interview” were always really cool and had good stories to tell, but he always seemed to make it about himself in one way or another

Later referred to in Thrasher of June 2001 as “Mike Vallely’s Radlands sandwich melee of '99”.

10 Likes

See also: Jamie Thomas Podcast

More like it.