Shoes

Turds.

4 Likes

Cariumas spotted in the wild, Newcastle 04/12

3 Likes

Going by the shoes and the small amount of denim we can see here, those people have to be scooterers. Surely?

4 Likes

They were all pretty old, had children with them (rollerbladers bitd likely)

In a couple of years they’ll wonder why they spent their post-lockdown time and money dressing like ten years-olds.

I was on strike during the end of this past week and someone was wearing Cariumas on the picket line. Arthur Scargill he was not.

3 Likes

Ishods look great here. I’m sold.

1 Like

I feel as though I’d really have to want to like them in order to ignore the negatives, I suppose that swoosh at the back would be covered up a lot of the time or the same colour as the rest of the shoe. It’s more imaginative than Shane’s shoe I suppose.

The tick on the toe box is almost forgivable in those colours. Almost.

1 Like

Noticed these up on ccs this morning

Paging Ross from Friends

4 Likes

Wow, not a return I was expecting to see.

1 Like

Simple only didn’t exist between 2011 and 2015.

I don’t really remember them, kinda like the all black Os model but yeah not all that appealing

I may have had a green and cream pair…or somebody I knew did. I forget. A weird blend of ugly but also appealing.

1 Like

They also do a range of clogs:

They had a good team mid-nineties:

Wasn’t Simon Evans on as well (around the same time as he was on Experience)? I could be mistaken about that, but kind of remember seeing photos of him in the shoes with the white toecap.

I clearly remember an ad, that was probably in Transworld, with Ed Loftus doing a backtail on a fairly tall ,for the time, ledge. So I guess he was on too. Don’t recall which shoes he was wearing. They were probably those Os though because any time Simple rears it’s head they seem to be in the range.

They used to be fairly well made and durable. Never appealed to me though. This guy likes them by all accounts…

2 Likes

Never seen that brand.

Soz for not paying attention but what’s the consensus about whether Tiago 1010’s run true to size or are big/small? Those blue/grays are calling to me like a siren to a sailor

1 Like