Shoes

Underflips.

1 Like

I’ve got them in blue, they are really comfy and look great. I’d get another pair. That is the first in leather or leather bits or something? It’s usually suede and man made sytheics.

Haha fuck off. These just look like something I’d expect to see on a bunch of half-assed death metallers running about in the woods convinced they’re in Norway burning a church, but instead getting a light burn from a glowing twig in Milton Keynes.

This one is a cake though, right?

2 Likes

These came out a couple months ago.

https://scene7.zumiez.com/is/image/zumiez/pdp_hero/Nike-SB-Team-Classic-Dorm-Room-Psych-Red%2C-Blue-%26-White-Skate-Shoes-_311854-front-US.jpg

Horrific.

1 Like

Looks like a virus through a microscope

Jesus

Swifts are fantastic. Usually skate maranas and wear the swifts as everyday shoes tho

I love Swifts but my shitty ankles can’t take how low they are. If they made a Swift Mid like they do with the Accel I’d be a very happy man.

Just catching up here, but paid £90 back in 99 for the grey/lime coloured eS K2. No regrets on that. And like Neddy, technically, £120 for the Lost Art NB, even though it was including hat and scarf, and not actually NB#.

For skating in, I just get whatever Accel slim are going cheap, and spray them black if the colourway is stinking.

Also, those eS Symbol. I had a pair in 00, and they weren’t that great for skating in then!

1 Like

These look alright

They look horrible, that side panel is nasty.

Yeah but with these at least you can support adidas for the price of a hoodie.

Hadn’t even noticed the price, those are almost certain to end up on sale.

Those tongues look like they will be irritating

I wish DC would make the Lynx in this shape:

The latest ones look about double the size.

Toebox looks so stubby in hindsight

True! Funny to think they were all like that at one point.

Anyone feeling those Supreme Dunks?

I like the navy/gold and black/silver colourway

Is it just me, or is that a Menace bite logo on the heel?

Someone is going to tell me that Menace bit that from somewhere else, I just know it!!

1 Like