Shoes

It’s text over a star, not sure you can bagsy stars.

Bummer.

Supreme-x-Nike-SB-Dunk-Low
s-l225

1 Like

DC had to change their logo from a five-pointed star to the seven-pointed one because Converse own the rights to five-pointed stars (alone and without text) on shoes. Hook Ups got caught out with that too.

very true and absurd but that was specifically main sidepanel shoe logo within sports brands. That supreme one is not the main logo, I don’t think they’ll have a problem.

Did adidas lose the tights to 3 stripes a while back?

Got some Crockett’s off eBay for super cheap, had a few skates and they feel great but I’m not sure how well they’ll hold up. Probably just dab a little glue on the areas getting the most wear and go from there.

The NB 617’s held up shockingly well having been skated over a month; no significant wear albeit a bit of glue on the mesh area, one lace snapped and they still feel pretty good, no floppiness etc and could easily skate them for another month or more but it’s always nice to have a new pair to skate

What makes you say that?

I’m sure I saw a news story a few months ago about this. Something to do with not being able to copyright 3 parallel stripes.

Wow, interesting. Nice one. You’d have to be some next-level idiot to try making shoes with three stripes that look like adidas that aren’t adidas though. Probably means Prada or somebody can do it now.

Whoa, that’s surprising

Krusty, your shoes have turned up.

3 Likes

There was that article in Grand Royal that showed you how to make fake Gazelles out of wack 4 stripe knock offs

1 Like

What a great mag. It’s still good now because they didn’t really cover anything shit.

Hahaha how hard can it be to do that?

‘Take one stripe off, just make sure it’s not a stripe that’s in the middle’

I didn’t mean it would be a problem. More that it was a recognition.

Yes it wasn’t hard. But it was the Beasties so it was cool ok

Two rights make a wrong:

Taking an iconic shoe like a Stan Smith and making it terrible. Wow.

How did they fuck that up, they look terrible