Shoes

Woodrow?

You mean Windrow.

I think only Andy Anderson wears those with the lace savers.
Never seen anyone else in that mid.
Maybe try wearing a helmet to the shops? Might finish off the look.

All that said, the regular Windrow (not mid) is really nice. And they have cup and vulc options. No lace saver.
I’ve been skating the Vulc here and there and am really into it. Just a classic style shoe, I guess.

1 Like

Maybe just cut the lace savers off like Matt Hensley did with his prototypes bitd.

(Photo: not 100% but probably J Grant Brittain)

1 Like

wow

they’re…different

3 Likes

13 year old heavy metal me would have loved those.

6 Likes

Proper brothel creepers

1 Like

Maybe with a bag over your head

3 Likes

Tbh shorts all the way.
Embrace them.

1 Like

That is one of the worst shoes I’ve seen and we all know my track record.

4 Likes

Further to the ‘where did Etnies come from?’ line of discussion -

Also, @anon28148673 I’n curious, did you see those before buying them or were they a shot in the dark? My suggestion of cutting the lace savers off is not going to make a jot of difference is it? I think they’re irredeemable. Best thing you could do is post them into the nearest clothing and shoe recycling bin. I kind of remember them from the first time around but they were in a yellow and royal blue colourway with skulls all over them back then, so at least they’ve been toned down a touch…every cloud, eh.

But skulls and shit on the sole all good?

Feels like they could arguable work if the stitching was black and they removed all the additional logos and graphics. The odd silhouette on its own is enough to make them stand out, they don’t need all that other flair

1 Like

I feel like they’d only work with shorts.
Not sure they’ll ‘work’ but you get me.

When does your helmet arrive?

https://protecbrand.com/products/classic-skate-skull-skates-2017

1 Like

This is like your lunch getting slated by Bish

10 Likes

I have some reason behind what I buy. Haha.

1 Like

Those Etnies are dogshit.

These were listed at like £250+ BIN.

Glad they have had a change of heart and downgraded their expectations.

ebay.co.uk/itm/255688877723?hash=item3b883ea69b:g:zKgAAOSwnP1ii1Qd&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoG08Csmx6T3ApNz9SD1AQoLHV%2FAuoBwtjFTKEgepFJSyBHy9P0b4EkK6hU0Jeu6%2BDM3rCyIShgqFS2vH%2F3HznsuJsN%2FFB2bo2E6rP9Yp6llUOd2RbeR2ysSBGSjLopcfD9U196n9ZzORxr04Vo%2FnSa8mZjoOrh1aU9JcFh7Wo0ISg6%2BZ5XsfWsqOgU2emZSkvyGIRfUKwl4ZJ2pCyy1lr1c%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR-ymvZvbYA

Those Etnies are honking, but a lot like Airwalk Vics…

…which, even though they’ve not stood up to the test of time, still look ‘OK’ to me through these rose tinted specs I’ve got on.

It’s all awful but the flap looks heavier than the rest of the shoe combined. That would mess up my head alone. Fucked up weight distribution.