Shoes

The Etnies just made me think of the late ‘80’s and how things have moved on. Not to my personal taste, but whatever! Wasn’t going to shit on @anon28148673 about them though hahaha.

Payday soon @neddy

6,792 Likes, 284 Comments - Sneaker Freaker (@sneakerfreakermag) on Instagram: "Peep the latest in-hand look at the CPFM x Nike Dunk Low ‘Grinch’ complete with mismatched details 👀 More info through the link in bio. Are these the most WTF sneaker...

(More here)

8 Likes

Wtf are those I’m good

The Green Gobbler from Spiderman!

No way. These look so stinking compared to his last shoe.

Well for an advert to sell a shoe theres very few shots of the actual shoe

2 Likes

It’s Tiago it’ll sell based off it being his shoe alone. Rumour has it if you wear them you can switch back tail waist high ledges

4 Likes

Dunno what to think about the newest Nike offering, I guess they’re riffing off the Cortez?

I always wondered why a skate Cortez hadn’t happened and this goes some way towards answering my question. It’s confusing but I bet it looks good on the right set of feet, if that makes sense?

Maybe not the best colour but they look like a chunky Bruin.

I wouldnt pay for em but Id definitely wear em if someone sent me em

1 Like

They look like kids shoes.

And why do they insist on adding those little logos everywhere? The massive, iconic, instantly recognisable swoosh on the side not enough?

3 Likes

I wonder where your heel actually sits. Is the blue bit like a visible insole? They’d probably look ok in another colorway.

I’m into the Tiagos.

Those Cortez look pretty bad in my opinion, can’t remember many skaters being into them either but oh well.

I like the new Tiago’s but they’re definitely going to be a Marmite kind of shoe I think.

1 Like

Don’t have an issue with the Tiagos. Way nicer than those Cortez though. And Cortez were likely worn by the people giving me shit for skating when I was a likkle yoot…

I loved my Cortez but not sure about these tbh. I don’t instantly want a pair.

3 Likes

They some how manage to be plain and simple, while too busy at the same time.

1 Like

5 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

[charactercount]

1 Like

Theyre called the BRSB if that helps. Black looks ok, not a fan of the green

That little fucking tick again. Enough already.

2 Likes

Can confirm the new Tiago shoe is fucking fantastic. Better than the first IMO

4 Likes