Shoes

Come on you cheap fucks, if it’s a good shoe it doesn’t matter how much it… WHAT? £160 for that?!

It looks as clumpy as a AF1 and as flexible as a Wallabee.

Is ‘Zero-One’ a nod to the militant vegans over at Zero Two?

If you wore the velcro ones to school you’d have got proper wedgied

1 Like

Rightfully so.

Your pants would end up in the pants tree for sure

You’d definitely still have your shoes I suppose.

Yeah doubt anyone’s stealing them from you out of the changing rooms during PE

The 3-3-20’s look like Reebok Club C’s but a cheaper version

Are HRS still going?

Still can’t really see this taking off even if there is a cheaper ‘skateable’ one

Always felt the majority of people that make up Polars big following aren’t into it for Pontus. Sure he does some graphics but apart from that I don’t think he has a big enough name to carry this. Kids who love Polar want to wear Nikes or Converse and look like Oski or Aaron Herrington and no way Pontus is going to be able to entice anybody from Polar out of thier cushy sportswear contract.

And don’t feel the designs have enough crossover potential to really get any sort of following beyond skating

Weird move all around, just going to go the way of Straye

1 Like

I mean any new shoe really has to look as good as* a shelltoe or a Blazer, or whatever the STi versions of those are, or what’s the point? Why make a shoe that looks like a cross between a chiller and an Emerica from 2004 now?

*As good as. Not ‘like’.

I agree, it’s a bit much to expect it to be perfect straight away so I’ll reserve full judgement until the ‘skateable’ version comes along.

What other board companies have gone into shoes? 2000s-era World Industries, Hook Ups… Anything else? Maybe Darkstar shoes or something?

Habitat and element. Never had any board brand shoes myself.

Oh yeah. Safe to say it hasn’t ever worked well then?

Habitat shoes were decent. Hard to say if it wasn’t viable for them though considering all of the Sect sunk at once. Admittedly, I didn’t see them in many places over here though.

Yeah I heard the same, nothing particularly special either but did the job apparently.

Habitat shoes looked good, just felt a little late to the table

At least Girl and JT tried to make Lakai and Fallen different entities from their board brands. Habitat and Element doing boards, clothing and shoes under the same umbrella and it just felt odd.

2 Likes

had 1 pair of element shoes and they were suprisingly good to skate i must admit