Spot spotting

IDGAF by the way guys! I would be skating that if it was anywhere near me!

Doesn’t matter where you skate if you kill it (for yourself on a deeply personal level)

:jack_o_lantern::fr:

https://mailchi.mp/2bd9c408bb3c/a-prescient-pre-skateboarding-landscape-13705540?e=f58c0d0d84

4 Likes

Didn’t Daan 5050 that as well?

Drove past this earlier - paging @Gconroy

2 Likes

Got lost on the way back from Cirencester back in the day and went past that

4 Likes

It’s a sick one. In turn, paging @jwdharris16 who stacked some clips there for his latest video (iirc).
Will deffo try to check that one out when I move to that part of the world (if the fucking house sale ever goes through)

4 Likes

Re. Baines bank/ barrier spot.

3 Likes

Got an edit coming in on grey on Monday made up (almost entirely) of spots found via Google
Maps. There’s an article out in the latest grey if anyone’s interested.
Here’s some finds that didn’t get visited:
Drop in (off the top rope?)

Spent a lot of time looking for good slappy to
Bank transfers- this one could be a really good kicker to square bin/car trunk grind

Channel gap

Whippy transition (max palmer nosemanny across the bank, transition to transition perhaps?)

industrial bank to wall. Magee and Conor charleson checked it out and got dirty looks from the open businesses

5 Likes

First skated these in 1987 :joy:

Used to be soooo many spots round there

3 Likes

Lincoln Castle - now largely skatestopped

https://goo.gl/maps/6MpfM7LvuKiPwGgy6

3 Likes

Would love to see footage of people skating that thing. Our barking/ilford day wasn’t as productive as planned, but maybe for the best as we’re trying to keep the spots as lesser seen as possible and the area has had a surprising amount of coverage over the years

1 Like

It’s in Hull mate or maybe Lincoln.
Hard to remember.

2 Likes

The 360 flip Scott Palmer did into the steepest bit on the far side is physically impossible

3 Likes

Doesn’t Grove do a sick Kickflip?

1 Like

I often think Westgate is the Massachusetts Scott Palmer

4 Likes

Skate stoppers are hideous. The aesthetics and proportions of that bank - and as such the overall view of the castle - are now completely thrown off just to stop some people occasionally rolling up it.

1 Like

Yep, this one is in Gloucester. Features heavily in Daylight and also in Corinium.

2 Likes

Loved the article & video - that Sunbury spot is amaze!

More please!

7 Likes

Thank you!
It’s been a really fun time and feels like the most ‘put-together’ or cohesive project I’ve worked on with my friends.
After 6 months of industrial estates and business parks in bleak weather I am quite looking forward to smoking a (entry level) sized joint and skating some big open plaza style spots.
George (who filmed only a few clips in this project as he was overseas) is relocating to Alicante for the winter so we might go full pivot and get on the euro Google. Spanish crust, but with apperol’s and sun cream

5 Likes