Stoked!

Easy there self props Franco Salabanzi. Ha ha.

I’m of an age whereby people shouldn’t be emoji’ing…

Meanwhile I am being treated to an amazing light show by way of a thunder storm.

Didn’t post about it at the time because I didn’t think this was the place, but I married my partner of (almost) 10 years on the 22nd of June and I’m still reeling from how brilliant the day was. Attaching an incredibly soppy picture because fuck it I’m stoked!

Also peep the cufflinks made of recycled wheelyplank.

11 Likes

Congrats man! Didn’t realise Pringles did that specific flavour!

4 Likes

Haha! I never wanted to use them but JT once replied to a comment I made on Insta using one and that somehow made me start using them, ironically first, and now I just use them.

1 Like

TLDR: ISUCK

Which one is you?

1 Like

Got an interview on Friday for a job I was pretty sure I wouldn’t get an interview for.

2 Likes

Chany is so good, great street style for a vert skater. Or is it the other way around?!?

Nice one Jurwell. What was her name on the forum?

2 Likes

Do vert skaters skate shit like this?

Can street skaters do switch flips on vert ramps?

He was always one of my favorites because he could skate anything, like Penny, Rattray or Barley. He’s a top bloke too.

2 Likes

Holy shit.

My cat went missing well over a month ago so assumed she was absolutely gone.

The bedraggled tiny thing has just suddenly appeared at my door this morning! I absolutely cannot believe it. My other cat is going to be devastated.

8 Likes

That is sick.

Wish we could see the adventure it went on.

1 Like

I know. Where the fuck has she been?!

She’s shit scared of humans (she’s a rescue so is a bit feral) but has learnt to trust me so I can’t imagine she went to someone else’s house.

Either way I hope she sticks around this time.

1 Like

Aw! I love happy cat stories, hope she’s ok.

1 Like

Stoked for you Les!

I’ve often thought about getting a tracker to put on our cats collars every now and then to see where they go. Guaranteed one of them spends his days eating / sleeping in a neighbours house.

Got back from a savage 12 days in Helsinki and Malmo/CPH. Skated loads, swam in the sea a lot and cycled pretty much everywhere. Went to a few different parts of each city I hadn’t been to before, managed to make the most of my time, met up with some old friends and made some new ones. Didn’t drink too much either and had a couple of fascinating adventures cycling about CPH. Buzzing from loads of good times and zero stress/arguments.

5 Likes

Well Jel! Really want to make it out to cph/malmo before the end of the summer.

SKATEGANG!

I’d love a skate trip actually, really into skating right now.

Let’s do it! How about end of Sept?

Haha, I’d love to, let me look into it, I haven’t got alot of time at the mo but see if I can work something out.