Stoked!

Thursday to Sunday or something

Something like that could work. ok, will look intoā€¦

Missus has nothing planned so looking good so far, who else would be down from skategang? or anyone else. What about you KeithBeef?

Canā€™t find funds for that at the minute.

Off camping next week with the family.
Luckily my mum lives down there so she is happy to babysit for a night while me and the other half go and enjoy ourselves, without children. Fucking big yay.
Itā€™s Boardmasters weekend too. Yippee.

1 Like

And Wu Tang are on.

2 Likes

Not sure how stoked I am on this but itā€™s pretty weird.
I fucked/broke/dislocated/shattered/whateverā€™d my elbow probably 16-17 years ago and at the time the doc said iā€™d only get 50% movement back if iā€™m lucky. I worked hard, relearned to use my fingers by trying to play the guitar. I got about 90% back after not too long, and thatā€™s how itā€™s remained until today.
Out of nowhere I have gained probably anothr 5%. Does not sound like much but itā€™s very noticeable visually and feel. It felt literally locked before like it was at the end of itā€™s bend and bone was preventing it from going further. Now it feels exactly the same just 5% straighter. Itā€™s pretty weird. Now, my only worry is that there is movement in that joint that maybe shouldnā€™t be, are the screws failing? has something come apart? It does not feel any different, same aches etc.
Anyway, probably should have gone in pointless thread.

2 Likes

@Garlicnaan and I are meeting up in a couple of weeks time. It will have been nearly 3 years to the day that we last saw each other!

1 Like

Wow, had no idea it was that long ago.

Yep, we were at the Chew Magna spot with CJ, Coleman and Jess. (Insta reminded me)

Got three interviews in the next three weeks, including one Iā€™d really like (marketing and design, working for a charity that helps young people get involved with music).

Fingers crossed.

5 Likes

Good luck!

If you ever need landing page ideas to gather peoples info hit me up. My multi step forms are absolutely killing it at the moment.

1 Like

Thanks man, depending which one I end up with I might just do that.

Swam in the Atlantic with my eldest daughter today off the coast of south west Ireland. It was freezing but really, really enjoyable.

Rad. Sea swims after skating is always a treat. Was down at the local swimming spot here in Dublin on Thursday evening around 9 and there was about 100 people out for the monthly full moon/full tide swim, despite the incoming darkness.

2 Likes

The wife sent me on an errand up to M&S. Itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve ever been on my own in there so went to town and bought the fucking lot.

Iā€™m normally strictly rashioned on the treats I can buy in there but I just spent 70 quid on enough food for about two and a half meals at most.

2 Likes

I managed to get a used Chad fernandez world t shirt for only 88 quid as well. Bargain.

5 Likes

No stoke for 2 weeks?! Stoked on these shapes:

2 Likes

frontside half cab bs smith? someone link footage