Stoked!

Yes, you need to get on it! I cannot imagine doing anything on one monitor now.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a 21x9 bad boy which Iā€™ve recently had to use with a laptop. Will be adding a portable 15" screen below the 34" when I move back to a desktop in the coming month, strictly for use with timelines.

2 Likes

Picked up a small silver birch tree in Aldi last night for a fiver. Felt like Captain Planet. Whether it does ok on the north-facing coastal balcony remains to be seenā€¦

1 Like

It should be good. Silver birch are tough as old boots. Theyā€™re considered as a pioneer species, growing anywhere from old footing on abandoned industrial sites to established Woodlands.

2 Likes

Fucking hell that skate sensor bollocks marketing team actually posted on Slap.
Stoked.

9 Likes

Had a right eBay streak lately. In the past month Iā€™ve foundā€¦

Two copies of Raygun Iā€™ve wanted for a while (a Radiohead cover and a third anniversary cover with Bowie). Both for at least a hundred quid less than every other listing of the same issues.

A pretty much new white FA button up shirt for Ā£20.

A Bianca Chandon ā€˜Loverā€™ tee for a tenner (also wanted one for a while but they either sell out instantly or are being resold for dumb prices).

And the latest is a copy of Kalis in Mono/Regal Road for seven quid. (Just need Memory Screen to complete the Sect box set nowā€¦)

6 Likes

itā€™s going to be comic proportions

Update.

Just got Eleventh Hour for a tenner.

3 Likes

House got valued at the upper end of what we were expecting. Getting photos done later this weekā€¦

3 Likes

Getting my lawn turfed today. Should be grand for the summer

Flat downstairs from mine had a fire which stunk out the whole building like burning plastic. Everyone ok though. Took the doggo out for the whole morning while we air it out. Unexpected half day is most welcome.

3 Likes

Been looking for a cat after we lost one some months ago and the RSPCA just told us that they want a home for this little dude, name of Chomp:

14 Likes

Chomp on this.

2 Likes

so fluffy!

1 Like

Rad. Apparently black cats are the hardest to find homes for, so itā€™s always made me think if I was to get another, it might be black (I canā€™t tell if Chomp has any other markings from the photo?).

I now have a daughter. So hyped

26 Likes

Whoa! Congratulations

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats. Do you have a boy and a girl?

I have a 5yr old boy and a 6 month old girl.

Itā€™s special.

2 Likes

Cheers all!

Yep, got a 4 year old boy and now a girl. So so stoked. Sheā€™s perfect

7 Likes