Stoked!

Sounds like alex moul and Jeremy fox

shit yeah same to be fair. i’ll bring a rail

1 Like

Impulse bought Tiago 1010 NBs in brown.

1 Like

I would like to know this too

2 Likes

Yes mate, I do. I made two series, one in December, one this week and they all sold out.

I’ll let you know when I make new ones. I could ship them from the UK next time I visit for those of you that are interested. P&P from the contient would be ridiculous I suppose.

Thanks a lot! :relaxed: :relaxed: :facepunch:

2 Likes

My charger broke and not had a working phone since saturday afternoon.
Such fucking bliss.
I’ll prob get a landline sorted out after this.

2 Likes

Get on a burner, it’s really freeing

1 Like

Relocated my home office again. Got a shelf for my plants. Midlife hype

4 Likes

My wife’s getting her second vaccine tomorrow. Get the fuck in.

9 Likes

Worked out how to run three screens. Nerding it

2 Likes

Just very stoked to have a map back to our lives!

5 Likes

Also got the man round to fix my wok burner tomorrow too! Things are looking up!

2 Likes

Skate sessions are go again soon. A group of us have one planned for the 29th at the Backwoods ramp

Got the wok burner back again. Beyond stoked

2 Likes

Small things:

Tony’s chocolate is on offer in Waitrose
Being able to hear birds chirping from my apartment
Onset of Spring
I went out on my board the other day for the first time since summer and did a frontside heel.
Have a really dope orange blossom candle next to me.

Also, the thought of maybe going on holiday. Reserved a really nice hotel for a week in September on a fairly quiet Greek island. Can always cancel and not incur any charges if, by summer, it seems one can’t travel anywhere.

6 Likes

Which one?

Ordered my sauna yesterday after about 3 years of not pulling the trigger. Beyond excited to be able to sauna every day

4 Likes

Kefalonia. I know it’s not really quiet, but I believe it’s largely quite chill/low-key and sparsely populated island.

If we do get the green light for travel, I’m also going to try do a little mini tour of Sicily. Been wanting to visit for years. Hope to see Taormina, Messina, Palermo, Cefalu, etc. My Italian is coming along, and I love train travel, and Italy is my favourite country, so…

1 Like

I’ve been to kefalonia! Me and my wife were the youngest people in our little hotel group by about 35 years when we went. We were like the cool people.

Really lovely place.

1 Like

Ah sick. Glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, that’s kind of my vibe - just float into the background and enjoy the swimming, the baked feta, the fish, reading in the evening sun…

Greek islands are just amazing. Honestly. I know nobody in Britain needs telling of this, but the beaches, the atmosphere, the friendliness of the people. Just makes for such a great place to unwind in.

2 Likes

Hosted using Digital Ocean