Stoked!

Sweet bike, love an On-One.

Hi voods, yeah theyā€™re good, and if its Steve thatā€™s your mate, heā€™s a proper badass :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Picked the frame up years ago for about 80 quid as a stop gap while I built up a full susā€¦ Think Iā€™ve done about double the miles on this. Bloody love it.

1 Like

Rad, Steve was in my form class at school, Ryan was at the same local art college as me. Small town, everyone knows everyone. When Iā€™d ask Ryan what heā€™d been up to? It wasnā€™t unusual for him to have gone hitchhiking up to the middle of nowhere to sleep under a rock and climb all weekend BITD, madness (heā€™s married with kids now), haha. Good lads.

1 Like

Went for a bike ride with a couple of mates today, then met with a few more for hobo style carrier bag tinnies in a (sunny!) park.

Felt like a kid then, but after 15 miles into a head wind home, alone, I now feel like a knackered old man again.

Achy knees.

9 Likes

Legoland with son and niece today. Enjoyed it, perfect weather.

Also had a pint and saw some people Iā€™d not seen for a few years.

7 Likes

How is Legoland these days got bought some tickets to go for Christmas.

It was decent, just the right size for kids to walk about.

Just pmā€™ed you :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™m always heading out somewhere for a Potter about.

1 Like

Heā€™s 2 and a bit. Iā€™m wondering how much of the day heā€™ll end up on my shoulders!

1 Like

Hugo will correct me if Iā€™m wrong but if I remember rightly itā€™s more of an older kids place. Would be best suited from say 4 or 5 years old.

Itā€™s a good mix of stuff and friendly for push chairs. My son is 5 and only went on 1 tiny DUPLO helicopter because heā€™s a massive baby.

1 Like

One of my best mates left the shithole weā€™re from and came to visit today, we avoided the rain, skated 3 different spots, had good fun and I even learnt a new trick. Skateboarding is just great.

2 Likes

Best weekend in ages. Got nowhere near my board unfortunately but the weather was mint and spent the whole thing getting a red wine buzz in the sun playing with the kids. Even the baby was easy work all weekend. Smashed a load more Vikings episodes and into season 5 without jumping the shark which is nice.

1 Like

Hmmmmm?

1 Like

Walter Whyte - Methdog

Had this little fella dropped off in the middle of
the night from Crete. Heā€™s still a bit nervy but seems to be quite happy cuddling up to us all. Iā€™ve got a fortnight off work to acclimate him and teach him that Iā€™m the alpha dog and not the missus, who he seems to follow around the most.

9 Likes

5 Likes

Pretty sure Iā€™m in the opener of that series, as a background extra holding a spear/flag when some dude is poisoned. Or maybe it was series 4. Canā€™t remember, dahlingā€¦ Air kiss

4 Likes

So good at that price especially! Got a full sus but more often than not still crave a hardtail. What model is it?

Itā€™s a 456 Evo 2. Was second hand (with a couple of tyres) but barely used.

Iā€™m building up a sus at the momentā€¦ Be nice to have the option.

1 Like