Stoked!

Winner!

Sweet, what’s being built up? Gonna go for a pootle this afternoon I think :metal:t2:

Old 26" Cotic Rocket. Got all the bits I think, just need time now.

1 Like

We adopted another kitten from the RSPCA after one of our cats went missing at the start of December. Can be a bit tense introducing new cats but we hoped that Pete would be pretty chill about it. Anyway we needn’t have worried at all, after about half a day him and the new guy, Chomp are either running round jumping all over each other or they’re like this:

17 Likes

Hah, just to manage expectations we do have an older cat who is 19. She fucking hates the pair of them but tolerates them as long as they give her a wide berth, which they do.

1 Like

FatCat was a rescue, we were worried he may eat the little one but she kicks the piss out of him. Rescues are the best

1 Like

rescue dogs seem to be a mix bag of mental issues. rescue cats seem to be indestructible soldiers

2 Likes

Only the strongest survive

3 Likes

Absolute state of this fat bastard

4 Likes

had a student this morning ask me if he could make a skateboard as his project.
one of us, one of us.

9 Likes

Actually press one from laminates? Awsome.

yea but he didn’t know that’ how it’s done. It wont end up happening sadly I don’t think.

1 Like

Aww. Could you make some 60s inspired thing out of a plank and old rollerskate?

Probably take longer to make the form than the board!

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/stories/sk8rat/2557185538995460905/?hl=en

exactly my point to him, that we would probably have to buy a deck to figure out the form shape, so he would then have one anyway

1 Like

I suggested he made a cruiser one like Satta skates used? to in Brixton out of hardwood but he wasn’t keen

Could he buy an uncut deck and do it that way?

3 Likes

that’s a good idea, I’ll suggest it

3 Likes

Where are you based?

Worth checking these guys out in east London . Super super friendly and make all shapes and sizes .
Even for processes and reference it’s a good shout

https://instagram.com/big_aye_skateboards?igshid=1o2rjizqsvm9t