Stoked!

An old indoor park from the 90’s near us had a roller rink in the middle and you could sneak on for flatground before the roller skaters turned up. The smoothest shit you’ve ever felt, so nice. A Sainsbury’s floor will be amazing.

1 Like

Will need to mop that shit on the regs, remember Radlands and St Alban’s? Total nightmare for getting wax wheel

2 Likes

So sick !!! All that space

7 Likes

Fucking hell that’s sick. Gonna get to work on the council with our own plans. They actually mentioned the possibility of shit like this when we met them last!

2 Likes

this is so fucking sick. sending it over to our council immediately

2 Likes

That is amazing!

Haven’t been able to post here, while at work, for about 9 months due to firewalls. Leaving in 2 days and relegated to an unrestricted laptop. Good to be back!

21 Likes

That’s amazing. When Sainsbury’s built their new supermarket where I live the old one was levelled and its still derelict land what must be a decade later :-1:

1 Like

First day in the office for ages today. Actually the first time at my current job. Had a kickoff meeting for a project, we figured it’d be easier in person. It was fucking rad, met a bunch of people I’d only met on slack/teams etc before. Really constructive, so knocked off early for a couple of pints after. Felt so normal!

10 Likes

Google ‘most difficult interview questions’ and write out your perfect answers to them verbatim. You’ll ooze confidence if you have them memorised

1 Like

I am head of sales and just hired a friend, DM me and I hope I can be a big help. I went from no sales to Head of in 18 months.

1 Like

I can send you some questions.

What’s more important the relationship or revenue? Etc etc.

I was asked that but it’s more for sales account management rather than single transaction sales.

sort me a new job mate i’m bored as fuck

:wink:

1 Like

Did a skate event in the city centre for the first time in fucking ages.

Used the ramps I got off @Chopper and the sun came out and it went off properly.

Knackered now but stoked.

7 Likes

Yeah man! Saw it on insta and was so hyped for you lot ! Cracking day for it. Rad vibes from the insta stories.

2 Likes

You guys should be running the Olympics ! I mean how much better is this?….

2 Likes

Haha did you see this too? Dunno if story links work?

https://instagram.com/stories/master00gwey/2604701606830846426?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes

Hahaha fucking sick kunt! Yes!

1 Like

Nuts :rofl: