Stoked!

Extremely high gnarly factor :flushed:

4 Likes

Need one from above, from up the tree please.

2 Likes

Snurp! we want a pic of you balanced standing exactly where Chris is in the cover pic. Have a first person view.

4 Likes

Nope, just went over them with a Shark.

4 Likes

That’s superb, love the Chaplin-nod!

Merch is needed!

1 Like

Yep - beyond fucked

It’s deffo the same one.
New rail and repointing job on the floor which means that it was even harder to actually skate when Chris did it

5 Likes

Thanks man!

I already made 3 series of mugs and a set of postcards which sold well and am making tote bags soon. :blush:
You can see all that shit here > https://www.instagram.com/earl_gris/

1 Like

yeah was a way worse rail when a young me attempted to bum slide it, stuck at the top

1 Like

can you give me a heads up when you do anything? I was thinking this morning I’d like a print if any ever appear.

Will do, thanks mate! :heart:

Cheque from HSBC for £57 for incorrect charges. I don’t remember ever having an account with them but thanks for tonight’s Indian all the same.

7 Likes

The pure decadence of a Thursday night curry. Well jel.

3 Likes

Had the day off and took care of a lot of things whilst simultaneously taking it easy. Feeling good now.

The Ishod styling’ on U thread over at Slap is incredible.

3 Likes

All my work colleagues are out bowling. I said I’d rather chop my cock off than go.

Very happy with my decision.

6 Likes

New phone after 7 years. This thing is like something Captain Kirk would rock in his waistband after the last one. Just got to wait for 5G now for it to be worth buying. My forum browsing is a good 75% faster with these new chips so I’m saving time already.

2 Likes

It’s Friday, I’m 3 weeks in and only have 20 more in-school days until October half term.

3 Likes

On a day trying to tend to the needs of 3 kids, found a spare 30 minutes to go and finish sorting out a local curb with some wax and got a couple of backside slappies. It’s the perfect place to finally learn them frontside.

3 Likes

Just put Funny Bones on for (very) old times sake, our boy loves it.

1 Like