Stoked!

Put £2.50 each way on Morikawa for the Open. Feeling VERY canny right now.

That’s going to pay for one full tank of petrol and a curry next Saturday night. Stoked!

6 Likes

Park workout, followed by sea swim, then brunch, cycle to the skatepark, fart around there for several hours. Good day.

3 Likes

Stoked on the sea swim too. I had a full weekend of it and I feel great.

Rad weekend too staying with friends. Was my first time away from my flat in almost a year. Meals outdoors in their garden and just chatting all evening instead of looking at my laptop or studying here alone was such a welcome change.

4 Likes

Sea swims are properly dope. Never got into it as a kid unfortunately. Needed another one this evening after skating, but didn’t have the time.

1 Like

The old boy I rent my workshop off got an electrician in to put in some light fittings before I took it over, neither of them opened the bathroom door when this one was going in and he didn’t want to call the guy out again to move it when he realised later on so instead the genius took the door off and cut a bulb hole in the top and I love it.

21 Likes

Great British craftsmanship in action

3 Likes

Also perfect for Australian ceiling mice.

10 Likes

You can now have people stand on a stool (ha), look in and make eye contact while you’re shitting. Or at least, make them hear and smell every nasty grunt, splash and wipe.

Hahahahaha.

I did something as shit as that in my first job after leaving college :rofl:

You could take the piece of wood that was cut out and nail it to the door frame so that it fits perfectly into the door when closed

10 Likes

I like the way your mind works

2 Likes

Having to walk the dog early before it gets too hot. Pretty stoked on the heatwave giving me those Mediterranean holiday vibes at home :sunny:

4 Likes

as much as i don’t like all-out heat it’s definitely got a great vibe. i’m managing to skate in it without dying

Yeah, exactly like being on holiday except instead of playing on the beach and drinking early I just have to do endless teams meetings in a boiling hot room.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Here’s a postcard from my shady riverbank to cheer you up.

Sitting under a tree answering emails. Nice office!

5 Likes

Went for a dip this morning before work. Lovely.

11 Likes

Just set up a fresh new board (new bearings, wheels and deck) and just landed a 360 flip on my carpet absolutely bolts.

Cmoac

11 Likes

Same!

Haven’t been swimming before work in months, and I’ve had a bit more time in the mornings this week, so making the most of it.

5 Likes

I got a four mile swim* in super early this morning, (absolutely no sign of other humans about), before having to go on home and wake the wife at 6 in order to head straight back down the beach with both her the dog to jump back in again. Off for another swim in a mo. It’s a proper glassy mill pond out there today.

*Swim fins make a hell of a difference :wink:

5 Likes

Stoked for all of you who also got to swim. I have decided i’m never living away from water from now on.

4 Likes

DigitalOcean Referral Badge