Stoked!

I have never been more concerned/intrigued about the health of someone Ive never met

2 Likes

Just seen where your profile pic came from. Sorry if it’s obvious, new to me.

3 Likes

I had to read that twice, I thought you’d lost 90kg

1 Like

I always assumed it was Face from the A Team until I zoomed right in

2 Likes

I’ve met Bish, I think he’ll outlive us all due his sincere loveliness

10 Likes

You’re too kind! Right back at ya!

1 Like

That’s savage, it just has one side to the tape.

2 Likes

I didn’t eat that much during lockdown. Haha

Literally one track.

‘Going way too fast’

1 Like

I zoomed in and thought Matt Berry aka toast of London and denholm iirc from it crowd :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Finished second on the board in my first month at the new job, one deal finalised just too late to take it into that month otherwise would of finished top. Won £250 off an incentive though and my boss just gave me £50 and is taking me for a beer and an early finish after work for doing well. A lot of work heavy posts right now but it’s totally flipped my demeanour around. Stokkkkkeeed!

*sorry for the CMAOAC

19 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

Pints of ice cream was how Rob McElhenney got fat in Its Always Sunny:

“ So, then I had Krispy Kreme donuts. Every morning, I would eat four of those. . . . At a certain point, it’s not that fun. By the afternoon, I was drinking ice cream. I would take ice cream, and I would put it out on the counter in the morning and then it would melt. And then I would put weight gainer into it, and I would drink that every day.”

2 Likes

Ryan gosling did that for a role and then was told he gained too much weight and they fucked him off for mark wahlberg.

Not quite as badass as Brewer stomping to the top of sales team there, but the replacement robot hoover just arrived. Apparently it’s got a built-in mop function too. Nice.

I think he just randomly decided the character should be fat so put on 50 lbs between casting and shooting and then turned up on day one of shooting and everyone was wondering what the fuck he was up to.

20 years of dicking around on our 4 wheeled wooden friend for me today.

Cheers skateboarding you frustratingly brilliant bugger you.

12 Likes

I can’t believe how many people think a pint of ice cream is a lot.

3 Likes

A pint of milk, in a little box (if you still get that) is tiny. That much ice cream would be nothing but disappointment.

2 Likes