Stoked!

I don’t think it was bacon. Maybe else something like that? Ice?

And how many of us had a milkshake from those places that were all the rage 10years ago that put a loads of sweets and chocolate bars of your choice in a blender . Fucking absolute heaven after a joint.

1 Like

Standard. Fucking love twiglets

Easily drink a big bottle of shaken udder milkshake on the regular. Salted caramel is the flavour of choice recently

That stuff is rank and you should be ashamed of yourself. The only drink on the planet worse than sparkling water.

1 Like

The fuck is wrong with sparkling water? Whisky soda is a drink of the gods

2 Likes

Sparkling water is great, cream soda too.
People have different tastebuds, it’s not something that you can gatekeep.

Nah fuck sparkling water. It’s pointless on its own. That’s like taking your shoes off to walk across gravel.

6 Likes

I love sparking water, so refreshing. In Europe they have slightly salty sparkling water, it’s great for hangovers

6 Likes

I take everything I said about Brexit back.

2 Likes

I bet when you’ve finished your pringles you’ll drink anything :wink:

5 Likes

Innit, that’s why the extra salty flavour is pointless.

4 Likes

Sparkling is the best.

Vichy Catalan is the one.

Trying to think of a drink worse than sparkling water and I can’t do it. Rather drink donkey piss.

2 Likes

The majority of cheap beer/cider/wine? American soft drinks/soda?

Anything so sugary that it makes your teeth feel fizzy

1 Like

Fizzy water is superior to actual water

11 Likes

What the actual fuck is going on.

1 Like

I’m in the sparkling water camp.

Learned from wife: the smaller the bubbles in the water the better. That’s why San Pellegrino is way nicer than Tesco Basic’s massive bubble water that tastes like drinking griptape

They have really salty sparkling water here (if you want it) that @Snurp is talking about. Deffo an acquired taste. Not my bag.

3 Likes

You are seriously saying you would rather drink a hot pint of salty yellow donkey piss rather than a lovely san pellegrino.

Has the world gone mad

You’ll be riding death wheels next

2 Likes

I really must get round to putting some soup in a soda stream.