Stoked!

Total shame with old Honda’s Chopper - amazing mechanicals surrounded by rot. Annoying. My DC2 Integra had a hole in the boot floor at 8 years old.

Nearby the sea and I don’t blame you Mick. TBH I think the furthest I’ve driven my car this year is to get its MOT, maybe an exaggeration, not 100% sure. Sits in my garage on trickle which is a waste but when I do drive it I laugh my head off.

2 Likes

You going to take it out for a quick blast every month or so I hope, keep those brakes healthy

Ended up with a full refund from Nike on my football boots that I bought in January 2020!

I got in contact with them through the online chat bot to try and order some replacement insoles. No dice, but they are still within the 2 year warranty so they have actioned a full refund!
Totally surprised by this. I hope they can recycle or donate them.

3 Likes

2 year warranty! wish i knew about that the last pair of astro’s i bought direct from them, they were fucked after about 5 games

Always worth giving the manufacturer a shout when things break. I had my hoover replaced and upgraded recently, was so stoked on that.

Yeah we are on our 3rd replacement Philips sonicare toothbrush warranty replacement now

There’s a dude on youtube that repairs them, it’s usually one of about 3 things. Those toothbrushes are so expensive it’s worth taking a punt on a repair I reckon.

Which I did, got the part sent to my dad, which he forwarded on. Where it has been in customs for over a week now. Luckily wife dug out receipt and warranty still good

You get a 2 year warranty on Vans products too.
I recently emailed them about a pair of Gilberts I had that wore down quicker than usual, nothing crazy, just got that ollie hole quicker, everything else was fine. Thought I’d just let them know about that difference, wondering if the suede they used wasn’t as good as the usual stuff. They asked me to send them pictures of the soles of my shoes then I got a full refund (and kept on skating my shoes for a month or even more!).
Pretty good customer service in my book.

2 Likes

Halloween so it’s fancy dress for the last day before mid term at my son’s school. He found a €10 Topshop leather jacket to make a Starlord outfit which looks pretty dope, though with his super long blond hair and some 80s headphones, he looks more like Axel Rose. Still managed to scooter his way to school with a Starlord mask on, champ.

2 Likes

Vans have owed me £750 for almost a year now, so it’s a shame their customer service people don’t work in accounts.

1 Like

What happened?

The VF Corp payment portal is insanely complicated.

Ok. Never had any problems with them. Hope you’ll get this sorted out.

Premiere venue booked for the Decimal vid. Info to follow very soon!

9 Likes

Rad would like to make it over for that!

1 Like

Im in Haverfordwest assuming any surly looking bloke is @Les_Zeppelin

1 Like

Good god. What have you done to deserve ending up there?

1 Like

On holiday. Having a lovely time

Jesus. For real? You in a cottage or something?

What can you even do down there in October??

The skatepark is good but the ledges behind the Iceland are even better.

Can second that, Les questioned my trip there last year too but the park was decent

1 Like