Stoked!

Actually making something that isn’t a PowerPoint slide pack or a spreadsheet in the cloud. I’ve got loads of slightly misshapen coat hooks and a wicked poker. I’ve made something that will be around longer than even my grandkids. So chuffed.

Big up everyone here who does a proper job. Which, I’ve realised, is any job with one word in the title. Blacksmith, joiner, teacher, soldier, tailor, electrician, counsellor, nurse, doctor, etc. Mine has five words :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

“Maker of Misshapen Iron Hooks”

4 Likes

‘Skateboarder’ ruins the theory actually

‘influencer’

Mrs Niallc and I do Christmas presents at the end of Jan because of a tradition of not being in the same place for the first few years together and she gave me a cats and triangles t-shirt, that’s you right @neddy ?

4 Likes

That’s me haha sick. Worst Xmas present ever haha

3 Likes

My dad occasionally wears a cats and triangles t-shirt that I left there once. Next time I go up I’ll get pic haha

1 Like

she got it in cowleyfornia with an ss20 tag on it

2 Likes

Nice! That’s had to close now unfortunately.

listening to old Top 40s on mixcloud
so good

What year?

Dream Warriors, Mutant Ninja Turtles, Patsy Kline all blowing my mind, haha

2 Likes

Ooh nice.

solid timewarp stuff

Oof, throwback. Nice.

1 Like

Been staying with my parents-in-law for 3 weeks while my bathroom was being done. That’s done now (thank fuck) and realised how utterly tiny my TV was when I got back.

Today, we got a call out of the blue from a family friend asking us if we wanted a free 48 inch Sony TV. Er yeah thanks. We gave £50 to a charity they support for it.

It’s banging. Escape to the country never looked so good.

Whoa, how small was your existing tv?

2 Likes

Yeah like… fucking tiny. Didn’t even realise.

Anything under 42” is like micropenis territory

3 Likes

Because of that chode TV I had to sit on the floor to try and read the HUD on hitman on the PS4.

1 Like