Stoked!

Got a projector a short while back and for epic movies, wildlife docs and whatnot, it’s rad - pretty much 4x bigger than the 32" monitor I was using. Saying that, it’s total overkill to watch some YT video about public transport or how to fix a bike or something.

Yes but most people just watch utter bollocks.

1 Like

TV is pretty highbrow compared to some of the shit my wife watches with the kids on TikTok.

2 Likes

I noticed blinky watches 90 Day Fiancé like myself so I’m definitely not the only one watching the absolute worst of it.

Who is watching Too Hot to Handle on netflix then?

12 shaggers in a villa $200k and they lose money every time they finger each other

3 Likes

Holy shit, what a fucked up world we live in.

I recently watched The Fall (that thing with Gillian Anderson in Northern Ireland) and The Chestnut Man on Netflix, both pretty good if you like crime series that don’t last forever. The Valhalla Murders is boring though.

4 Likes

The Fall is amazing. As is Gillian Anderson

5 Likes

Yeah, really liked it! Gillian Anderson is amazing for sure. Did you see that Gillian-themed grip job Jak Pietryga or somebody did? It was splendid.

1 Like

Posting it because I love you all.

6 Likes

The Fall was awesome.

2 Likes

Below Deck is amazing.

1 Like

Who drew that? Love how they drawn in a jazzy shirt for Sean!

Dan Lazenby. Don’t know if you know him? He’s an animator.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniellazenby/

2 Likes

Ah yeah I recognize the name. Banging!

1 Like

A girl I helped with some project work last year who came to the school 3 years ago from Syria with no English just came to tell us she got into Reading Uni, really nice news and I’m stoked for her.

20 Likes

My son just got a letter from David Attenborough. Major #cmoac.

23 Likes

I worked with him on a few occasions in Bristol, great lad.

1 Like

This is so awesome. Heavy stoke

This is a different kind of awesome and heavy stoke. What’s in the letter? I assume your son has been doing environmental stuffs?

1 Like

Its a cease and desist

13 Likes

Ha nothing like that!

My grandad used to edit a lot of his work at the Natural History unit. Our boy is massively into Green Planet at the moment so my grandad sent him a letter and we immediately got one back from David.

It’s such a lovely gesture, I’m going to get it framed for him asap.

9 Likes