Stoked!

Pushed the 6 year old today along on her mini Magenta and she got carving on her toes/heels straight away as well as stationary frontside and backside kick turns ‘around the clock’ in the first 2 hours :heart:

12 Likes

In Cornwall doing Cornish things, but thinking of you lot.

7 Likes

There wasn’t a CREAM FIRST sticker which, I think, makes this official.

6 Likes

3 Likes

I can read between the lines, what that actually means is…

“Looking in all your bedroom windows with my drone…”

:wink:

1 Like

Haha!

(6 character limit cheat code)

1 Like

That’s because your in Cornwall, if you’re from Devon it’s always cream first.

1 Like

Absolutely totally stoked to see Bristol’s finest ledgelord Layth Sami get the nod with a pro board from Skate Cafe at their 10 year anniversary show last weekend. And it was a sweet touch to have his twin brother show up from Dubai as part of the celebrations and to get his younger brother involved to design one of the boards.

11 Likes

That is beautiful to see.

2 Likes

That is sick and really well deserved he kills it.

Ash has finally finished the video we stopped filming for in 2014

Back from holiday with a working internet connection. Happy days!

Still super hot. Probably too hot for a skate but we shall see later :hot_face:

Gaz hosted a pool party for all of the Decimal “fam” last night.
Had a lovely time catching up with everyone, some people who I haven’t seen for over 6 months.
Swimming, bbq, beers. It was lovely.

6 Likes

My neighbourhood WhatsApp group have become really worried about 5G phone masts and I’ve had a few beers and really enjoyed being a prick to them using SCIENCE

15 Likes

Currently in a (converted) 17th century grain silo drinking M&S red wine. Mrs has beat me twice at chess and my 4 year old just called me a doylum.
Long live North Yorkshire.

14 Likes

That is a good word.

2 Likes

Was it justified?

1 Like

Received another letter from David Attenborough.

4 Likes

Are you his pen pal now?

2 Likes

My grandad used to work with him, so he writes letters to him about my son. He’s absolutely obsessed with Green Planet and even has a couple of books about Attenborough’s life.

Our boy dressed up as him for book lovers day at preschool and David loved it. So sweet.

10 Likes