Stoked!

Just exchanged, stoked on that :+1: Our estate agent offered to pay for our buyer’s rent so didn’t have to pay them a penny thankfully.

15 Likes

wtf i wish my estate agent was that useful! ours has been completely AWOL for the last 2 months and now wants a sizeable fee. one of the other agents in the chain has been doing all the work and keeping everyone updated

congrats anyway

1 Like

The venue I was hoping to use for my prem + having bands to play as well at said prem, are totally down for it.

Just fingers crossed we can get a date for this year, as they are pretty booked. However, matey is open to work something out.

6 Likes

Ten days ago we surprised two local kids and put them on the Welcome team. They are both really humble, lovely dudes and were so surprised and hyped. A really STOKED moment us all!

Anyway, here is a little clip of them skating with Starkie on Saturday…

9 Likes

Can finally share some pictures of the inside of the Fermentery we are opening at work, so gassed. Never worked so hard in my life the last few weeks, multiple 60 hour weeks (get my time back), but its an amazing project, and looks so beautiful inside.

Website launch next week now haha.

14 Likes

What’s a fermentery?

Where yeast goes when it dies

6 Likes

Marmite factory?

2 Likes

Ferment Tea’s :slight_smile:

oh nice, link it up when its ready.

1 Like

I can link it up now mate. Drop me a DM.

@judithpriest replied to you mate.

Forum legend and great pal boosting in Redcar on the front of the new Vague!

Edit: post had been deleted. Weird. Will link once it’s back up.

Edit: posted again.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Last weekend was a long weekend in France with most of my old crew. Complete blow out on the Saturday night. Felt down since I got back but that’s knowing that summer is over and it’s getting colder now.

1 Like

summer to autumn, and winter to spring season change routinely ruins me.
nice you had a rad one though

1 Like

Didn’t have much time to skate on Friday but wanted to film a trick, took me half an hour to get it clean and my phone hadn’t recorded anything. Had 3 minutes left, did my trick again, 3 times in a row! Felt so good!

Went skating with a new board, new wheels and a mini hangover today, didn’t expect much as the park was packed but things clicked straight away with this new setup and I even learnt a trick!

Also made a killer, very filthy pasta bake for lunch and the young hens I adopted last month are absolutely lovely and get along with the older ones well.

YEAHYEAHYEAH.

2 Likes

At age 44, finally bought a Howard deck. Just need Kalis, Penny and Reynolds and I can retire happy.

1 Like

Stoked, just found a polarizer deck for a non exorbitant price in Australia.

Was not stoked on the idea of paying $160 (ÂŁ95ish) for one, so a $100 (ÂŁ60ish) feels like a bargain.

1 Like

had to look this up

Get with the middle age program.