Stoked!

Spotted @Pedromayn filming some bangers deep in Wales today.

2 Likes

How deepā€¦?

Camera was right down the blow hole

4 Likes

I finally found a type of baseball cap that doesnā€™t look fucking ridiculous on my weird shaped head. Itā€™s been a 3 decades long quest.

2 Likes

Lemme guess you have a pinhead?

More like a horse with a twice broken nose and tiny ears

1 Like

Obviously the ears are in the traditional human ear position, not on the top like an actual horse.

Basically, long head.

Iā€™m no expert but these horses look completely normal.

2 Likes

Nailed it, except I have a hat now

3 Likes

Along with the ā€˜no ears tucking inā€™ another rule I feel should be implemented is if thereā€™s a 1cm gap between your ear and the cap then itā€™s too small.
Seems to be a real issue in these dad-hat times.

1 Like

Ive known @snurp for a long time and Ive just realised Ive never seen him in a hat.

Congrats mate. We need pictures.

Bought a burrito, sat down by the beach to eat it, an entire pod of whales starts flipping out of the water in front of me. Think thereā€™s a mum and 2 calves. And a bunch of other random ones all along the coast. So amazing. Theyā€™re MASSIVE

15 Likes

Best bit :drooling_face:

Pics of the burrito.

Oh. The burrito was fucking hanging. Havenā€™t found a good one yet, but I keep trying.

Super stoked I found my old monitor and that it does work as a second monitor.

Finally can edit like a pr0 now 'n shit.

Hey everyone, apologies if this is in the wrong thread. We had the privilege of Jake from Skateboard GB follow us around for 12 hours whilst on the search for some drainage ditches and an elusive full pipe.

Thought it might interest at least one of you, and itā€™s got Chris Avi in it, so thereā€™s a source of inspiration right there!

Thank you everyone! Hope youā€™re all well.

12 Likes

I didnā€™t quite know where to post it, thatā€™s why it ended up in here.

thread worthy no?

I didnā€™t wanna jump the gun and create one in case it wasnā€™t solid enough content, haha.

I realise that I didnā€™t at least post a trailer, so here you go;

:heart:

2 Likes