Stoked!

In France now

Saw it from my back garden and decided to head out onto the moors to get a better view.
Ended up being about another hundred people with the same idea. :rofl:
Drove home via mcdonalds and ate a McFlurry in bed. 10/10 evening. Would recommend.

3 Likes

I’m so pissed at myself for this, was too focussed on PS5

1 Like

I’d restarted Fallout 4 on Xbox with my daughter, completely oblivious :joy:

2 Likes

I read about the solar storm, but didn’t see anything about the lights. First I knew was when the work WhatsApp group started going off with photos. I ran outside and managed to catch it.

2 Likes

https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/aurora-30-minute-forecast

This gives you a good idea if its worth going outside or not.

Red is likely, green you may be lucky

Presumably it won’t be visible in central London what with light pollution and location? Completely missed it last night if it was

5 Likes

Talking about the Wirral in the Voltarol thread….This guy was THE boogeyman for us kids in Merseyside in the mid to late ‘80’s. Wasn’t long after that kid ran away from him and was electrocuted by the third rail on the railway in Birkenhead :flushed:

2 Likes

I’ve had a couple of cans now so, thanks to the wonders of middle age, if I do go to bed before the magic happens I’ll be up every half an hour to check anyway.

6 Likes

Apologies if I have this wrong, but is that meant to be Purple Aki ? ( sorry if wrong spelling ) not being local wasn’t aware until 3 months ago

3 Likes

Yep, that’s the man himself. I wasn’t aware he was known outside of Merseyside until I moved to Cheshire. OG muscle feeler.

Do some squats lad!

1 Like

PA flag representing at Glastonbury :grimacing:

3 Likes

Anyone seeing any northern lights tonight?

Oh forgot, will have a look… Nothing here, but am not in the north and it was only a slim chance where I am

Just been out. Fuck all.

Nothing yet down in the flatlands.

Probably be all action when we stop looking.

2 Likes

Yup fuck all here.

Still fuck all, wish I’d have realised last night.