Stoked!

Jesus. I wouldn’t have the energy to do that if it was simulated on the PlayStation.

1 Like

Trying to push myself at the moment. I’ve ended up on late shifts (9-6), which means I have a little bit of time in the morning, so I’ve run 3 times and done 2 lots of yoga stretches, and then 2 evening skates. Next week is earlies again, so no time in the morning, but I’m stoked that I’ve used the time. It’s mentally and physically rewarding.
And I’ve started working on front bluntslides again.

3 Likes

No car, no choice! I cycle everywhere anyway, so the fitness is there.

Fair play, running really helps stamina for skating. May not help with the fs blunts, but helps you skate longer.

1 Like

Stamina just means I have more tries at frontside blunt slides! I just feel like the more active I am, the easier it is to warm up to skating. Plus I’m skating with Leo Sharp, and he eats triathlons for breakfast, so I need to work out to keep up!

3 Likes

First skate on Wed night in ages. Made myself learn some new stuff, fell more than ever but was really fun. Stoked on skating at the mo, want to go outside at some point too.

4 Likes

I’m going to be a Dad again.
And I bought a caravan. Not to celebrate, just wanted one for UK holidays.

12 Likes

Congrats mate!

Just got back from a couple hours at a skatepark I hadn’t been to before. Loved it, even if I didn’t do anything particularly special. It’s slowly coming back to me!

Making a new start on my children’s book I’m writing and illustrating as well and I’m buzzing to get working on it

2 Likes

Just think of the world you’re bringing that poor little thing into!
JK, ha. Congrats, nice one.

Thanks! Second kid, first caravan. Got a four year old who’ll be buzzing when we tell her. She’s totally bored of her parents after 4 months of lockdown.

1 Like

It has crossed my mind! Only solace I’ve got is he/she won’t really remember when it was less fucked, this’ll be normal for her

So, is the caravan for future conjugal relations when the kids are old enough to be embarrassed by the idea of their parents having sex?

1 Like

It’s got a thin divider curtain which I’m sure will totally block out all noise both ways. There’s always the awning for if we fancy al fresco…

2 Likes

Cheers! Was never really happy with the idea of our first having no siblings to have her back when we’re not around any more. She hasn’t got any cousins either. So really chuffed.

1 Like

Boiler got fixed today finally! I’ll probably never have another cold shower again haha. Hot water is such a beautiful thing. I’m so happy.

1 Like

I’m joining dad club again too @anon3368876

Little boy comes around New Years, wallop!

15 Likes

As wife says, then we’ll just need a third ‘in case one of the other two is a fuck up’

Lockdown loving for the win

1 Like

Congrats lads. The second child is always the best one :wink:

1 Like

Agreed.
Congrats chaps. Get your sleep in while you can.

1 Like