Stoked!

Wicked! “Focussing toothpaste” is still and will always be framed in the bathroom.

I feel like you need to slip in a sly ukskateforum reference somehow.

4 Likes

7 Likes

“Bit short notice lads, but cheers anyway”?

2 Likes

I reckon someone blew them out, but I’m not complaining. The spot is a tiny 2” square so I have to keep it pretty simple.

Lunch time practice as I’m working from home today, I think I just landed the world smallest ollie and a shuvit. Massive grin…

I need to film it now as for proof for the kids to see or they will just take the piss when they get home from school.

9 Likes

Perverted by Language in the shot, :+1:

1 Like

Not sure which thread was most appropriate, but if any of you aren’t too busy tomorrow morning I’m doing a live discussion and publication launch with Aram Sabbah from SkatePal about skating in Palestine and other topics as part of ‘Hypertext’, Bound Bookfair 2020. I’ve got two new zines that will be available to buy from the Hypertext website in which all proceeds go to SkatePal too!

You can get a bit more info and watch it tomorrow here:

https://hypertext.fun/pages/programme

11 Likes

Working tomorrow. Is there any way we could listen to this later? Ta.

sick mate will try listen at work!

Stoked on the scenery in the Welsh valleys this morning. Misty clouds below, blue skies above. Couldn’t see more than 20 feet ahead of me when I parked up at the bottom but got up to the top and beautiful sky and sun in my eyes, proper chill.

27 Likes

That’s such a sick photo

1 Like

Holy shit. Get a watermark on that.

1 Like

My God, Bob Ross captured.

3 Likes

Beautiful.

@BDF is back. How many other old fuckers can we drag back on here haha.

6 Likes

Hands up, I hadn’t touched a skateboard since July (and god knows how long before that), but blasted down to the shop on my cruiser earlier and spent the whole time smiling, blagged a crack nollie on a drain and literally started laughing it felt so fun. Need to do that more.

8 Likes

I skated with @niallc last. 3 weeks ago maybe. Wanna roll this weekend?

Fuck yeah, even a short roll down the road goes a long way don’t it? The best therapy.

1 Like

100% therapy.
Going out tomorrow for a long roll with the kid on her bike.
I’ll be properly gutted the day I can’t roll on a board.

2 Likes

If this was aimed over to me I’m afraid I’m busy with the wife this one. But once covid is done a mass forum meet up would be rad!

3 Likes