Stoked!

Hopefully they’re recorded I think so will be available after! Hope you have a nice day at work pal!

Had a very nice day at work, thank you Sir!

Hope your live discussion went well.

Tarted up a Lovenskate board with stickers I made. I should wait and post it once it’s set up and looks fancy with 149s and fresh Spits but fuck it, I’m having a few beers after a week of work and am feeling good.

WARNING: might be NSFW.

https://imgur.com/Rt2J8ur

5 Likes

Where can one purchase your stickers?

You can’t purchase them anywhere, but you can get them for free if you DM me your address. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’ll PM you but seriously your scribbles are great and if you can be bothered I’d happily pay for other stickers

1 Like

Should be fully naked though for us pervs.

I do draw them fully naked every once in a while but have only made those stickers so far.

That looks ace Franc!

Do you make the actual stickers or send the designs somewhere?

I drew the girl but sent the design to one of those places where you can get loads of stickers for a good price.

Thanks. I knew you drew the design but wasn’t sure about the bit where they were printed.

I’ve sent stuff away before, but really fancy the idea of printing them myself too.

Oh, I’d love to do that too!

1 Like

My first day back at work today - absolutely chaotic day but still, work bantz ftw

2 Likes

Getting very nice December/Christmas vibes today.

Had my coffee and CBD pen.

Anyone else having a good morning?

2 Likes

Should have said.

If you’re not having a good morning and want to talk then DM’s open.

The elf on the shelf has made his first appearance, it’s a right faff having to hide him but it’s worth waking up to childish giggles, we always hide him with a new book, today it’s the Jolly Christmas Postman, the little’un loved it.

It’s looking quite nice today so I might get an hour or two of rolling later.

2 Likes

I liked the Blokes East17 Christmas mash-up they just posted on Insta.

2 Likes

lol

Did a switch bs heel on a flat bank today. Had a coffee with a friend. Finished a couple of work projects. Now I’m off to film a clip of my mate.

Decent day that.

9 Likes

Week 2 new job working for the NHS in the Bio chem lab, on my own due to people of sick etc, didn’t fuck anything up, finished all I needed two, got home jumped on the skateboard landed one shoveit first try and now doing chemistry revision with my eldest doughter. Buzzing or is that the red wine…

9 Likes