Stoked!

Two hours filming a manny trick. Got the clip.

Then made a fish curry, had a beer and watched Shooting Stars.

What. A. Great. Day.

6 Likes

Filmed a piece where Iā€™m talking about one of those data recorders (Sony HVR-MRC1) and itā€™s going to be put in with a wee edit on other devices, by two other filmers.

Iā€™m hoping itā€™ll turn out good, but Iā€™m just stoked at how the editing is coming along and how the ideas seem to be working. I er, hope the final product is the same as how I think itā€™ll be!

Two two publications I launched last weekend are still available to buy via the Hypertext website until the weekend! All proceeds go to SkatePal, bit of info about the works and a link to grab em here if itā€™s anyoneā€™s thing:

https://hypertext.fun/collections/sam-hutchinson

3 Likes

Sick, was digging through my books the other day and came across that photo essay you did a few years back.

1 Like

Very nice. Ordered a copy of Hope Hope, looks ace and Skatepal are doing some amazing work.

1 Like

Nice one mate stoked youā€™re into it!

Ah legend!! Which one was it?

2 Likes

Canā€™t remember the title but thereā€™s a slice of grip on the front cover ala durutti column style.

2 Likes

Dope! Thatā€™s the first zine I ever made in 2011, buzzing youā€™ve got one!

WE HAVE SNOW

that is all

2 Likes

Where are you? Nothing in London :frowning:

Snow in Leeds

(Deffo should be in the NOT STOKED thread)

Yeah, snow here today today too. Fuck off snow.

No snow where I am yet but weā€™re definitely gonna get some later today or this weekend. I want to go for a quick last miniramp solo sesh but itā€™s windy and cold as fuck. Cold enough to get your bushings well hard no matter how loose your trucks are I reckon. Roll on spring.

Friday morning stoke.

8 Likes

Can see a shit load of snow on the Lake District mountains from across the bay but thankfully none here. Snow can stay on a Christmas card for me.

1 Like

Cambridgeshire. its started fucking off now. i just want to skate, all week itā€™s been shitty, iā€™m getting cabin fever insert muppet treasure island gif

I thought I could see some over your way on the tops at least. Was going to head up there with my daughter tomorrow, sheā€™s seven and barely even seen snow yet.

There is up Clougha where you were last week.

Thereā€™s been some on the fells past few days. Was too wet to settle where I am, but towards Penrith there was a little

1 Like

Went for a skate last night for the first time in ages, and woke up this morning still grinning from ear to ear. Probably only went ten times this year but my New Yearā€™s Resolution is definitely to do more stunts!
Took a fucking horrible slam, can hardly walk, but still happy as fuck.

3 Likes