The Board at Home Thread

First one (already on Insta).

NOTLD 1 - Rampworx Liverpool.

3 Likes

Remember how good James Woodley was?

Judging from his Insta he’s really sorted his life out.

3 Likes

Yeah I follow James - he’s doing well now.

Here’s another reuploaded clip from Insta.
Wakefield 20 years ago.

should I keep putting these in this thread or in Footage?

To be fair - you were one of my intended recipients man.
Will keep uploading and sticking in here

1 Like

Chris Oliver crushing Sorrento handrails in 2003

8 Likes

absolutely fucked

YES Anon! Post anything and everything up, if you can.

Time for a second (public) account?

Does everyone still get dressed to hang out in there house or is it just me?

1 Like

For sure, you never know when the army are going to force you out of your house and into the quarantine camps, so you have to look your best.

5 Likes

Good point well made.

1 Like

I do.

Working from home so I still wake up early on weekdays and exercise, have a proper breakfast etc before work. I always have an hour lunch break at a particular time too. I tried just sleeping in until 9 and working from bed but it sucks. I get nothing done and it makes me feel like a slob.

5 Likes

I do too. Working from home and running some lunchtimes.

I’ve been rehearsing social distancing for ages anyway - although it’s not as much fun now.

Feeling VERY lucky that we live in the sticks and have a garden to go out in.

1 Like

Definitely. Always. Keeps the morale up, doesn’t it?

Yep, similar routine to @Snurp.

Spent today in PJ bottoms but always put a tee on, I have been up to the studio a few times today too. Really enjoying this time off ha.

I’ve spent considerably more time in mine today too.
I just let the kids exhaust themselves in the evening. They’ve been really good and ended up so knackered they’ve pretty much sorted themselves out to sleep.
Had Addictive drums and TH-U to keep me busy playing some music.
If they can stay up later, I can be across the landing in my studio room making noise but can still be aware of what they’re up to.
I love the fact that there are no little runts razzing about with stupid exhausts disturbing the peace too.
Some might say that it is eerily quiet but I rather like the calm.

On weekdays I’m trying to stick to a wake up at 8.00am, wear proper trousers between 9am & 6pm routine. It’s a little thing but it helps keep some sort of normalacy. Otherwise every day ends up feeling like a weekend

We just did a skate quiz by video call which worked really well.

I confess today is the first day I’ve really noticied being on self-isolation/lockdown.

Been working from home for 2 weeks but it’s been 12hour+ days (inc. weekend) so been too busy with that to really notice

I’ve been toying with the idea of building a boat for a little while but couldn’t justify the time it would take, I now seem to have lots of time.

I live in a big old canal boat and part of the trouble if you aren’t moving it a lot is that when it comes to your water tank being empty/shitter being full/ want to bring loads of logs to the boat you need to bring it up to the water filling/rubbish/toilet emptying point. The issue here is that 1 - its a ballache, 2- the bit of the river you are on might not be wide enough to turn around in so you need to go a mile further to find the turning spot.

I’m going to make a smaller tender boat with an inboard deisel engine that i can buzz up the river in with my rubbish and some big water bottles to then pump into my base tank.

Only took a week of me being off work to run out of things to do.

7 Likes