The Bunt

his EE3 and WTH parts coming out within such a small timeframe was explosive. BAAARRRRLEY

1 Like

Tyler Surrey rules. enjoyable interview, with a couple of Smolik gems

4 Likes

Loved this! I was always a big fan of his skating but didnā€™t know much about him. Speaks Spanish in Spain, tries to speak French in France, pronounces Swedish names correctly, tries to take care of his body and avoid binge drinking in order to skate wellā€¦ Not sure thereā€™s loads of American pros who moved to Barca we can say that about. Loved how he said him and Wes skated every day for at least a decadeā€¦ Proper skate rats.

Seeing him and Gustav skating a ledge or a manny pad must be a surrealistic experience.

5 Likes

Very good pod!

the man has some fun stories

Heā€™s so fried. Total space cadet!

Sidenote: Is there some ambient music in the background when heā€™s talking or am I going crazy?

1 Like

this Kader interview is respectable hangover fuel. waffly low volume skate stories, haha

Saw someone comment on this on #SkateTwitter - itā€™s the PlayStation loading screen background music!

1 Like

Definitely a barnburner.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a hankering for a Steam Whistle!

2 Likes

That halfcab boardslide shuv was #tasteful

2 Likes

Do any of you support The Bunt via Patreon? I do and got a DM from Cephas a couple weeks ago, dudeā€™s sending me (and anyone who supports The Bunt) a t-shirt or a hat as some kind of Christmas prezzie.
Looking forward to filming a semi-tech manual rocking that!

1 Like

Yeah for sure, Iā€™d love more but theyā€™re doing this for the love, on their free time and theyā€™re killing it, I canā€™t complain. Happy to support them (and this forum).

Whereā€™s our tshirt Spanky?

2 Likes

Was thinking about this but I thought the forum name wasnā€™t cool enough to have on a tee

2 Likes

Photoshop Pro is a pretty sick name for a tee.

Just starting this one with Omar Hassan.

1 Like

Hope Vans arenā€™t pulling the strings too much this series!

I think Omar is pretty funny and always rippedā€¦but - in the kindest sense - for a fairly irrelevant pro in 2023 to be appearing on The Buntā€¦strings are being pulled.

1 Like

Totally. But it did give us a surprisingly listenable interview. Although Omar seems a bit fried.

2 Likes