The Contest Thread

Nah he robbed him. Robbed a few people actually.

He didn’t do a single flip. All his tricks were flow type tricks that you can get totally on lock. All the comp vets know that flip tricks are the ones that catch you out…Nyjah and Yuto both got caught out trying to add flips into their runs.

May be the smart move to get a flowy run of hard tricks down…but when someone does a run like Vincent’s you should lose.

4 Likes

Robbed for sure. He definitely did the best run.

1 Like

He was my favourite for sure. I loved everything about the way he looked. Mad tricks. Beautiful style…8th. He just couldnt get that cab heel.

Here he is. He’s fucking amazing.

1 Like

Cab is doing a masterclass in pissing all over your own legacy with everything he does these days.

1 Like

Is there no women’s contest at all this year? Just realised there wasn’t one last year either. They just ditched it?

No, Tampa just enter everyone into the same comp. They don’t separate sexes. But not sure any women entered this year.

1 Like

Ok. Seems a shame but I guess fair enough.

I feel like Tampa has definitely had a female comp in the past

Yeah they did - 2020 for one year only it seems.

Were they an Olympic qualifying event that year? They would have had to have separate contests if so.

I have no idea. Maybe that’s it.

Some French comp Decunha has made the final for:

Next level rail skating:

9 Likes

Christ alive!

Yuto’s days are numbered. Were they all first try?

Rowley’s accent is all over the shop these days.

1 Like

Mindblowing.

1 Like

Can cross that last one off then

2 Likes

Jesus Christ. Sat down for a bit of a stoned shit and ended up witnessing the best rail skater on the planet at this point in time.
I know yuto already dethroned nyjah but whenever I clicked on a comp link over the last 5 years I just expect a forgone conclusion that’s nyjah is winning it if he enters.

Watching this guy skate, it feels like nyjah couldn’t even begin to step to this stuff

2 Likes

Yeah, dudes got some core muscles going on I recon…