The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Heath.

I am not into watching slams or hearing descriptions of them but to hear what Heath put himself through and the way he talks about it is interesting.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Those are both so sick. How the fuck did Foy walk away relatively unscathed from that slam, man is a tank!

Even Kremer looking a bit out of his depth on a tour with Tiago on a burn, Jaako, Smith and TFunk. Surprisingly little Wes footage

that DC vid is the best tour vid I’ve seen in a good while

2 Likes

Wow. That DC video is fucking incredible. They might just have the best team around right now. So well rounded. No way Wes was looking out of his depth! Yeah he didn’t have much but what he did have was gold. Just watched it twice in a row. Great video.

1 Like

Yup gawk and yup arrog8.

I dunno I love Wes, I needed more! That line through the weird bowl thing was ridiculous but I don’t remember much else

Maybe I need to watch it again

Switch tre over the handrail!

Okay fair enough. I think I need to rescind my comments and just accept that I’m wrong again

1 Like

proper proper good, that ollie in at 4 minutes made me gasp

oooooo shit that ender is so fucked, assuming most people have gone and looked at that spot when in barca

1 Like

Jarne rules, his footage is always really fun to watch. It seems like he can find stuff to skate everywhere. Glad to hear he seems to be doing better too.

Just read get Thrasher interview. Maybe she was expecting a full part…

Is this your first full part?
Yes. I have yet to release a full part. Previously I have filmed tricks here and there for various clips, but nothing of this standard.

Don’t usually watch berries stuff and this is 2 weeks old but fucking hell, the first time I’ve said out loud ‘WHAT THE FUCK’ more than twice in a video part

2 Likes

Yeah, it is Nyjah, but it is kind of hard to discredit him when you see raw footage of him out and about street skating.
It seems that these clips aren’t about impressing anyone in particular.
Around the 7 minute mark there is some street skating in London footage too.

absolutely belting, you see that clip of him fucking about on the mega ramp the other day?

Link plz

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByKbj0DhM00/

1 Like

I’d much rather watch Jason Brown.

1 Like