The Continually Updated Footage Thread

2 Likes

yeah i was gonna come and post about how great the Villani noseslide popover was. then Munro did it slightly less good and it sort of took away from the first one. weird choice to put both in imo

2 Likes
1 Like

4 minutes in and this is pretty cringe.

1 Like

It’s a bit KOTR.

This video explains why Manchild was being such a bellend at Tampa.

Spring break beforehand.

And he’s clearly a bellend all the time.

3 Likes

This skate rock has got to stop. It was fun for a while in small quantities, the odd track here and there.

But 15 mins of that stuff, c’mon. We’d much rather see 15 mins of something with much more worth.

It’s SLS, it’s hardly going to be mindfield

2 Likes

skateboarders pissing about > skateboarders being serious

1 Like

Strange comparison. This guy here founded SLS:

Should have said Timecode.

Koston is annoying af but are people really moaning about watching Shane and Ishod playing skate? Damn.

7 Likes

lol i know who Dyrdek is mang! my point was more that the SLS channel isn’t going to be classic skating is it. it’s generally going to be SLS Olympic crap. this joke mini-competition is much more fun

both of them pulling out front big heel and switch front big heel like it’s nothing was nuts

Obviously, just that Mind Field isn’t exactly the epitome of anti-corporate skateboarding.

He was better in this than in anything we’ve seen him in since that Nike section, which came out years ago (and is the only half decent thing he’s done in well over a decade). I was gutted he missed the switch 360 flip, I wanted him to land it. He always had a really, really good one.

1 Like
12 Likes

What a horrible song choice.

2 Likes