The Continually Updated Footage Thread

To be honest I watch most skating on mute nowerdays. It’s either awful or I’m not allowed the sound on as my daughter is watching the little mermaid.

3 Likes

Everything stomped

1 Like

360 flip was so stomped.

Last trick was sick.

The sw fs shove on flat was my favourite holy shit.

2 Likes

The switch heel flip over the bar with the ninja kick and starting a line out with a switch pop shove were highlights for me.

I’m surprised he managed to film a whole shoe release part during lockdown

1 Like

Probably just a standard day or two’s skating for him

3 Likes

Did not see that last trick coming. Powerhouse.

1 Like

Wow.

Surely Tiago is one of the most productive skateboarders of all time, in terms of output and quality.

8 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ.

He’s a superhero

4 Likes

There’s nothing better than when the best skater keeps putting stuff out is there.

7 Likes

Every trick is so good. So much pop, every crook is so pinched, all super legit ledges or mental ones. Plus an amazing style. Surely one of the most likeable ever, now with a legit solid paying set of sponsors.

What’s come out from him this year it’s hard to not say SOTY - surely? (Not that it matters)

Gunna watch his Encore part again, bonkers as well.

4 Likes

Would like to see Mark Suciu come up with a rival part. Feel like he’s a rival. Verso only got trumped by Martinez gnarly stuff.

Are you fucking kidding

D’Angelo is a GOAT

3 Likes

Can’t say I enjoyed the song much either but maybe that’s just because it wasn’t a great match for skating, what did he have in the last big Primitive vid, a Ghostface track? Much better.

Fair enough, always got the impression he was pretty universally loved

I quite liked the more downtempo song with his skating, 90s Boom Bap should be retired from skate videos forever

I agree. Dull editing, too.

However, Tiago is incredible (obvs).

1 Like

https://youtu.be/6I2oCXQyNTA

Wow, a whole part filmed portrait on an iPhone6 is that how lazy retro has got now?

Looks like there’s some good skating in that, but it’s so hard to watch with the fucking aspect ratio, the editing, the self-filmed static-cam bits, all the filler and the music.

Also are the NB magazine ads meant to be shit? Are they knowingly like 80s sports equipment ads for fun, or are they actually like that? I’m glad they’re different from other ads I guess, but they look like they’re made to run in a Sunday newspaper supplement.

It’s hard to ‘define’ what NB want to be.

NB# output felt pretty strong at the start with Russell Houghton in control but guess he’s gone now

1 Like