The Continually Updated Footage Thread

what a fucking banging thumbnail

2 Likes

His shuffling really bothers me for some reason.

1 Like

this was fucking sick btw

1 Like

He looks like he’s skating switch even when he’s not skating switch

That was really sick, last two tricks were amazing

This up on Free Skate Mag with accompanying interview.

3 Likes

Great interview. That photo of his VX collection was nuts. His marathon PB is 2h34 (I messaged him on Instagram).

3 Likes

Who has? Yaje Popson?

The Hotminator (Korean filmer and VX enthusiast mentioned above).

It includes this photo, which is incredible/insane/amazing:

12 Likes

straight into brownie’s dm’s to see if he’s got more than that ahaa

3 Likes

Bizarre way to end your section:

2 Likes

Surprised skate mental are still going!

printing burial boards and then using this tune for an edit is cringing me out

Wasn’t the burial deck alien workshop? I’ll be honest, I’m surprised the tracks haven’t been used for more things and I’m always stoked to hear it. It instantly becomes a listening party with some kind of background video to absorb

Skateboarding is one of the furthest things on my mind when I listen to Untrue. I don’t think that fits at all. Burial’s too good for a regular edit like that, there’s far too much to it.
Watching skateboard tricks edited together really quickly on top is like trying to roll a joint and ride a bike.

9 Likes

https://www.noteshop.co.uk/products/alien-workshop-yaje-popson-x-burial-deck-8-175

haha yeah, yaje x burial on workshop

and yeah build i almost had to mute it, just doesn’t work in any way for me

3 Likes

I still want that deck

1 Like

More like, ‘really obvious way to wank for coins and viral insta props’.

Fuck Skate Mental and fuck contrived rollerblade bullshit at the end. It wasn’t even funny.
It had some good tricks in it but so fucking what?
It’s 2021, 10 year olds are doing 900s.

I don’t know this guy, he’s probably dead nice but I only recognise his name as he was a contender for the ‘insta of the year award’ (shudder) a couple of years in a row. And I think that fact justifies my first comment.

8 Likes

Oh my god yes! This vid did not disappoint, so stoked to see it. His videos always have the best soundtracks. The DANY video is in my top 5 favourite videos ever, especially cos of the soundtrack, that SP intro to Theo Parrish and Genesis skating to an unreleased Slicky Boy tune are both very memorable.