The Continually Updated Footage Thread

9 Likes
7 Likes

8 minutes 17 seconds of some seriously good skateboarding. Dope as shit!

1 Like

the Krooked vid is rad as hell

Yes, amazing skating but arrrrgh, so many ruined tricks by scatty filming! Only half way through and i’m half stoked half wound up.

1 Like

Meanderson part was fucking savage af

3 Likes

Can’t help it, Sometimes it just spins me out because it’s just so jolty, can’t make anything out. BUT, wow, Manderson made up for it! pretty much all that footage was filmed fine, and still did the zoomy thing. People can do it but sometimes do it too much and fuck up footage. Oh well.

1 Like

Absolutely. Dude’s approach is very unique and so refreshing. Big claim now but I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be one of the best sections of the year in my book.
Cernicky rips too. That new kid’s back Smith at J. Kwon was absurd!
Krooked vids are always dope. I didn’t really notice the scatty filming but thought the vid was well DLX, almost in a Antihero way. Didn’t bother me. Reminded me of old DLX vids which I always loved.

1 Like

This was rad, MAn’s high speed manual game is ridiculous.

As AVE winds down we get Manderson in his prime doing powerful switch tricks and gnarly stuff on interesting spots. I love it.

That is how I wish I could skate.

2 Likes

Thank god we get videos like that when you’ve got The Berrics posting Jonny from Nebraska or some shit doing quad flips out of launch ramps.

5 Likes

Watched the Take Away clip after seeing their latest last night - so good. KZ has some skills for sure, and great to have some Camp Lo on the soundtrack too. Spain looks fooking superb too :heart_eyes:

Just watched the K to Z part too - sick. The SSBSTS on the black marble ledge, crikey.

haha no but that stuff comes up on Instagram.

new Jacopo :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m blown away by that Jacopo part.

I did not expect the smith flip out line to be a line.

It was really disjointed and I lost attention.

Obviously some good tricks though.

1 Like

Decent, and the thumbnail shot is sick. Not sure who he gets his shoes from though.

I’m sure he had a NB tee on in there, maybe them?

1 Like

I fully agree with you. Editing was a mess, and I couldn’t stand the long lens filming… but everyone knows my views on that style already.