The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Santa Cruz have been building a good team last few years.

Still wouldn’t buy an SC board, but can appreciate it from afar

1 Like

To be honest I found the part weird in the end, it was like an introducing video part that turned him pro too. I didn’t need to see everything, including the half eaten sandwich in his bag (of tricks). Shame. Could of been done so much better, so stop, start…

Was it Jack Nicholson who said about Lord of the Rings “It just had to many endings man…”?

1 Like

The burnside trick had me totally hypnotised. I had to watch it over and over.

Ishod, Lil Dre, Jamir Brown, Christian Henry and others…’Good Guy’.

Did anyone post this new Tightbooth piece?
Nihon-jin on some serious trouser experimentation - become the kegs…

10 Likes

Totally forgot about this crew!

Whole clip was amazing but loved all those tricks on the tile ledge over grate, so satisfying especially the boardslide to 50.On paper should be a bit stinking but was actually proper

2 Likes

I loved this.

Lenz and Lenz 2 come recommended, but the editing is batshit crazy lol. Did they come with an epilepsy warning like video games?

First time I saw Seimi lip slide and flip out over the rail I sat there chuckling to myself.

2 Likes

That was sick!

really liked the ‘Good Guy’ video. skating, music, homies - on point. made my wet and windy Friday decent like

really like that ABRA track. has old dubstep vibes - lots of space in the track

1 Like

That was really sick.

The trouser choices seem less weird in Japan… They tend to be a lot more experimental with fashion choices anyway I guess.

1 Like

There was a welcome to ace video where the guy basically films an entire part hacking around a carpark killing curbs. Anyone remember who it was?

I think it was Ace Pelka. I’m not 100% sure but I think he rides for someone else now.

This dude (?) … not this part …

…Maybe this one though.

1 Like

Nah i think it was longer ago than that guy, maybe 9-10 years when Ace were still pretty new. Almost all the tricks were in lines and he hacks round this carpark I want to say in San Diego?

1 Like

I’m not sure then. Nothing comes to mind of the top of my head. Besides, as far as I know I think Ace Pelka’s always been on Indy. I guess the name threw me off - worth a shot though.

Its going to drive me mad.

So sick. Making all the other cool skate brands look like Volcom. Future styles.

2 Likes

@anonymity (or anyone else):
Is using English in your brand in Japan considered trendy/cool like using Japanese in your brand in UK/US?

2 Likes

You absolute hero! Dont know where I got ace from

1 Like
1 Like