The Continually Updated Footage Thread

9 Likes

Jak Pietryga’s flip trick game is actually perfect

Also switch 360 shuv over a bench!!! Remember he had a sequence of one years ago in a Sidewalk interview I think? Don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone else do them popped over stuff

1 Like

Every time I see Marcus McBrides name the 101 opener on Trilogy comes onto my internal jukebox. Maaaarcus McBride, Maaarcus McBride :crazy_face:

4 Likes
2 Likes

His first graphic is so sick. Really liked the full bleed version.

1 Like
  1. Such a weird video. Got so bored watching it.
  2. Is Justin Henry actually good? It just looks like he does fairly average shit in trousers that are slightly too short for him and tucked in t-shirts.

Maybe I’m hating but I don’t see what the big deal is about that dudes skating.

Edit: shout out to Farran’s instagram at 1:43 :joy:

His skating has it’s moments but his trousers are consistently terrible.

Find him kinda whatever but that wallie noselblunt down that hubba he does in some video was incredible.

1 Like

Pants game weak, car game strong :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Gilbert’s flatground line made me want to skate flatground.

1 Like

Pretty crazy to hear Steve Van Doren saying he hopes Vans can make something with Justin Henry’s name on it some day considering that so far Reynolds just got colourways and Tony Hawk didn’t get anything special (not that he needs it, he probably doesn’t care). Not saying shit about Henry, I like his skating. I’d totally rep a pair of Hawk Half Cabs (that sounds weird, I know) or something. I’d be hyped on that.

Been a while since the last one…

2 Likes

Friday Fred Gall treat, happy days.

1 Like

I saw someone mentioned on Slap that this was ABP on Transworld, so it’s a previous one?

I am not sure how many more will come out now, it was mentioned on the same thread he’s moved out of the city or whatever.

Really enjoyed those edits, aye.

1 Like

This was really good…I’m off out for a skate in the sun now.

9 Likes

Is the company named after the Last dudes face? (5.05)

First part was rad, felt like I was watching an early New Deal Vid.

1 Like

Some sick filming in that too. All so good.

1 Like