The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Agreed, amazing section but the ender was pretty weak considering? Feel like I’m missing something.
Half Cab flip before was absolutely ‘Chef’s Kiss’

1 Like

I loved that BA part all of his skating looks like he’s going against the wind or something I can’t put my finger on it there’s just some mystery ‘weight’ to his style

1 Like

Deffo some early Toy Machine vibes still there in the BA part…
And the NJ pool stuff reminded me of his Yeah right Corio bowl clips.

the yeah right line with the fs tailslide and the bs noseblunt? his style is unreal in that!

1 Like

This had me thinking about understated enders. This is my fave ender of any part ever. Pure class

The switch powerslide Cromer does after that manny was amazing.
I think we rely on enders too much. It’s so Jamie Thomas/noughties

4 Likes

Really liked the BA part. He seems happy and healthy. Not many ex pros still putting out parts at all so stoked on this. Gotta love the Alex Olson hydrant kickflip cameo, he’s still a smooth operator

2 Likes

Cromer part was such a joy. Everything was so perfect. You guys have already mentioned some of the best parts but damn that shifty flip over the railing put even PJ Ladd to shame

2 Likes

Best ended ever is PJ’s push. Things have been written about it in the past I know saying it symbolises heading into the future and onto the next thing etc… it’s so sick.

8 Likes

Really enjoyed his interview on one of the skate podcasts fairly recently. He just comes across as loving skateboarding and wanting to do it all the time. He mentioned he has a rain setup for pushing around NYC when it’s pissing down. One of those people who seems like all his success is just a side effect of him skateboarding the way he wants to.

2 Likes

Plus it looks like he’s trying to punch the camera which adds to his maniac-who-skates-flatground-alone-for-5-hours-at-night-and-shit-like-that mystique, like he’s saying cool, you got your line, now leave me alone.

4 Likes

ABP?

This guy is very sick. Shame about his older brother though.

1 Like

I havent watched that because of his older brother

3 Likes

I thought the same. Worth it though.

1 Like

Terrible music and terrible doublr tip hat logos but still back him

Really distracting music. All I could think of was ‘I should really rewatch Beetlejuice’

2 Likes

Foy on Chiquita bananas confirmed.

2 Likes

I can’t believe you think Belafonte is a bad choice it really worked.

1 Like

Gotta agree. Just a really weird choice. Didn’t work for me at all.

Unreal rail skater though.

Only one flip trick in there and the entire section was shot over 16 days in March this year. Heavy.
Yep, the tune also reminded me of Beetlejuice, and the first album I got as a kid which had that song on it.

1 Like

Odd supervision for sure. Not sure if anyone could skate to that and have it make sense. Love watching Foy. Atiba posted this reminder earlier. First try. So gnarly

Hosted using Digital Ocean