The Continually Updated Footage Thread

SOTY contender?

2 Likes

based on that part I don’t think so personally. I’ve heard his name mentioned a couple of times but not really followed what he’s up to. Has he had more out this year?

1 Like

That was sick, but not usual Deedz face melters – truck company footage dump part.

Threads Idea Vacuum never disappoints.

1 Like

Double post - there’s just too much good stuff popping up, what you gonna do? :man_shrugging:

Rushing to get them out before the Big Two occupy everybody’s minds until the new year.

1 Like

Not sure whether I’ve dreamt this but is there a new Suciu part coming out in the next week? Seems soon after his pro shoe part but think I remember reading there was a new one, maybe saw it in his story?

Yeah new Habitat video some time this week on Thrasher

3 Likes

Coming later today. Might be mostly Suciu.

1 Like

I’m here for the Gall footy

4 Likes

Can’t wait for that, hope there’s a cheeky clip of Danny Garcia or two.

1 Like

New Bos bros vid, full of relatable skating on Canadian crust, really nice as usual. The spot at 1:27 looks particularly not perfect. Sorry if ABP.

1 Like

Part of me wishes that Getz hadn’t had to step away from professional skateboarding so early. Would enjoy a few new clips from him

3 Likes
7 Likes

For me, Curve was way more watchable than Blue Dog. Possibly because this time it wasn’t eclipsed by a Tom Knox edit being released at the same time. Music was more fitting and it had an overall better vibe IMO. I was glued to it and that three minutes seemed to absolutely zoom by.

4 Likes

Was bored shitless through that. Needed more lines

3 Likes

11 Likes

Yeah it kind of felt like watching a film that suddenly ends without any real conclusion/resolution and we’re left to make up our own mind. Basically I was building up for a ‘proper ender’ that didn’t happen. Still a great skater though.

2 Likes
3 Likes

These Suciu edits feel like they never work, they leave you kinda flat.

1 Like