The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Yeah I agree. Although I find the way he puts his footage out a very see through and desperate push for SOTY, I’m not mad at him for it.
If he wants it, there’s nothing wrong with that.

As said by Londonskater and build, the award is about who has gone the hardest for thrasher, not who’s the best skater. in that respect I can’t ever see him getting it.

Jeremy Elkin’s video “Poisonous Products” from a few years ago features a line going from spot to spot. It’s got nothing on Suciu’s line, but that was the first time I realised how close they were!

2 Likes

Nope: https://youtu.be/fYmQNIyceKk?t=702

1 Like

Just watched a Tampa Am recap and holy shit 90% of them totally stink.

3 Likes

Cariuma and late flips all over the shop.

3 Likes

Almost certainly, Spitfire definitely sells a shit load more product than Habitat does. In fact, struggling to even remember when I last saw a Habitat board, whether it has UK distro and who else, besides Soooshoe, rides for them.
Spitfire on the other hand…

3 Likes

This post just made me wonder, which skate company moves the most hard goods? Either in units or monetary value? I’d hope it was someone like Spitfire but its blatantly going to be something shit like Revive isn’t it

1 Like

depends - mark up on wheels is much, much better than on boards.
spitfire will be shitting money basically

4 Likes

Oh cool. Least Spitfire are legit

1 Like

To add to the @anonymity post…Spitfire/DLX are in so tight with Thrasher beyond just NorCal roots…
Releasing your best part through Spitfire via the Thrasher YouTube is about as tied in as you can get to the mag from his sponsors…A smart move towards the SOTY run.

3 Likes

There was an article somewhere kinda legit about a year ago…It had the top five board brands by sales and it had Creature as number one which might seem odd until you really think about it. I think it was all basically NHS and DLX.

A lot of the fake skate shops like skate hut seem to really push Creature stuff so it makes sense I guess

1 Like

It’s a brand which appeals to little kids and 40 something Oregon dreaming bowl trolls. Two massive markets.
And probably most of mid-west America.
And everywhere in Spain except Barcelona.
and it is distributed by the people who make Indy, so literally every skate shop on planet earth has an account.

I believe Primitive were on there, too.

I’d love to find it again, if anyone knows what I am banging on about.

1 Like

Some nice stuff in there but I am suffering from suciu fatigue now

A great morning for video content….

7 Likes

Strewth!

Serious Adult video was sick!!!

1 Like

Cheers m8-arro8
Hope you all enjoy it

2 Likes
10 Likes