The Continually Updated Footage Thread

You are definitely underestimating the size of NHS there. And a good few other brands.

None of those you’ve mentioned were on that list. I wouldn’t expect them, either.
They probably sell well in city based SOS shops and thats about it.

You gotta remember…being into the good shit is still quite niche.

4 Likes

FA/Hockey seems to have a heavy skate shop presence with huge line of boards/ clothes in stock but rarely see anyone actually skating the boards.

The prices are ridiculous now £70-85 for a deck!!!

Never seen one of their boards outside a shop

Jacking up prices on decks is real weak. We all now how much a pro/team deck should cost and that is set in stone forever

Wood and shipping is increasing. We can’t have £50 pro boards forever.

It’s only set in stone forever if you’re Nick Zorlac.

1 Like

Shoes and boards £50/£60 for the best part of three decades and now people complain? If we went with the pattern for house prices, boards and shoes should be £200/£300 now.

4 Likes

I definitely not complaining. It’s awesome that a lot of skateboarding hard goods stayed the same price for decades. Even the rise of YouTube brands didn’t fuck with that

Global shortages seems to have screwed trucks and I guess wheels so it stands to reason that decks are next.

I’m just saying it’s weak. Real weak

Edit - maybe I am complaining. Fuck FA

you want a northamptonshire villages section you just let me know pal

1 Like

Why fuck FA? Fuck the YouTube brands selling their shit cheap than real skateboard companies because they’ve got no overheads.

4 Likes

I was being facetious after Haven’s comment about them being more expensive

Right, all too confusing now.

I think if that isn’t the standard price for a board, it will be soon.

Bank of England says £150!

1 Like

Yes very banging!!

Enjoyed Dilos part too… dude is beast

1 Like

Are FA and Hockey handled by different distributors in the UK? My local shop always has Hockey product but never FA.

Hopefully they’re just too embarrassed to stock a brand called Fucking Awesome.

2 Likes

*disclaimer - may not contain actual

Or

Edit: Hoddle is to Pass-Port what Chocolate is to Girl…in case you were wondering wtf this is.

1 Like

FA are out of Gimme 5 - Hockey are Keen Dist.

1 Like

FA vid tomorrow?

:eyes:

2 Likes

Wow, what a week!

I like that trailer!