The Continually Updated Footage Thread

That was rad. The best Polvo tune final makes it to a video.

Saggy is as Saggy does…

2 Likes

Fakie big spin manual big spin was done really well

2 Likes

Way late on this reply so first off @Londonskater is deffo right about me making a judgement based on what’s popular within city-based scenes and you’re both right NHS outselling those brands.

In regards to FA only appealing to people being into deep skate culture though, I regularly see everyone from those kinds of nerdier skaters, general fans of that brand/crew, people obsessed with hype, and then random mosher kids running FA or Hockey gear. So while they might not be doing those numbers, the reach is pretty broad.

Not had much time to lurk on here lately. Hope everyone’s doing well.

[/waves across the internet]

1 Like

Enjoyed that, not mind blowing skating but relateable and a good edit.

A late SOTY push?

9 Likes

If it’s judged on most thrasher logos on your hoodie then yeah but not if it’s based on video parts.

3 Likes

That ender was so fucked up.
And a lot of the middle stuff.
and the opener.

Jesus.

3 Likes

Can’t spell SOTY without YUTO.

7 Likes

Ender was nuts. He’s the only one doing the Nollie 270 tricks.

The manual kickflip was amazing.

Alright Wainwright

12 Likes

First trick was the best thing in there by miles. His video parts don’t seem to hit right.

This. Technically amazing and all but yawn. Maybe I’m just not in the right mood for strategically dropped skate parts

That Yuto part was so good. Video game level perfection but he makes it look cool.

(Very) unrelated:

1 Like

I’ll second that. As weird as it sounds, I get more pumped by his Street League footage than his video parts.

2 Likes

I would say the same. I’d actually say the same for Suciu too. I love seeing those guys up against the comp bots because they actually have unique flow/style/tricks.

I disagree that Yuto has video game perfection. He’s very flowy and loose and human…just with added super-human ability.

Edit- how did I not spot @buildafire had already posted this?

1 Like

Wow, that was just ridiculous. What an absolute treat of a part.
Gonna be hard to top that

They really are mega cities. And they’ve grown so fast. It’s crazy to think that London and New York are now totally dwarfed by cities like Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Beijing. About 30 years ago I went to Athens and walked around marveling at how this vital world capital was just a worn out shell of its former self. The world had moved on and left Athens in its wake. Feels like that’s happening all over again. Pretty cool actually.

2 Likes