The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Posted it in it’s own… anything that might get skate traffic, clicks over here can’t be a bad thing too.

4 Likes

In a parallel universe, perhaps one where style matters for nought, Jack Olsen and Ryan Decenzo are battling it out for this year’s SOTY.

Both put out more footage than Yuto this year. Neither made the SOTY long list.

2 Likes

Crazy thought, not everyone cares about SOTY and they just enjoy skating? I’m saying that = enjoyable watching though, haha.

Another teaser done by my mucka for me video. I let him do these teasers since it was his idea to do individual ones and he’s been messing about with some footy we’ve shared.

pardon if it looks like I’m posting the same thing or any shiz, just let me know if it needs own thread to keep them all in or w/e

4 Likes

carparks ftw

1 Like

IIRC the bit with the yellow curbs is the same NCP where the Plan B team skated in '91/92, when they got rained out on one of the days they came to skate the old Morfa ramp.

1 Like

Looking forward to this.

1 Like

good intro on this and well deserved top 5 Uk represent.

2 Likes
1 Like

Haven’t watched any of these yet but Diggs is a phenomenon.

1 Like

This section was done by Andy Evans - a 15 minute epic complete with LA doing a hilariously dreadful Scottish accent.

3 Likes

Lord Div!

2 Likes

Div’s style is feral. So good. He also looks a bit like Bonnie Prince Billy now.

1 Like

Village Skater vid is fucking hilarious and super sick. Big ups to Diggs, Andy Evans and team!

1 Like

Mark Kermode once said he judges if a film is in fact a comedy by making him laugh out loud a minimum of 5 times. Using this metric the Andy Evans vid certainly classifies!

It’s absolutely brilliant haha! Loved it.

I’ve made a thread for the Evans one - we need more video specific threads imho

3 Likes

Seems to be 90% b-roll, but these are strange times.

1:24 in and I’m watching a car drive down a road.
This viewer is over it.

(Unless it’s a Rob Roskopp reference)