The Continually Updated Footage Thread

New Preston Harper section. Creative wheelies and rad lines on Portland crust. This guy is always fun to watch.

3 Likes

Me too. Probably insecurity but same.

Same here and I can’t separate the art from the artist when it comes to skateboarding so I ignore him.

That’s what I thought. When his face popped up on The Nine Club thumbnail my heart sank, but seeing that episode changed my mind about him.

1 Like

New pro for Salon Skateboards:

6 Likes

Fashion and music choice aside, that was pretty good. Some pretty steezy stuff in there.
Half cab heel nose manny revert was lovely.

Probably frowned upon but hey…

Gonna bump this video link as QSTOP10 this week is pretty Clip Town USA heavy.

It’s a Minnesota based independent full length that’s super good.

Here’s the Free Skate Mag run down.

3 Likes

I loved the Clip Town vid. So much good shit in it!

I thought Jack Olson’s nollie switch K to bank ride at the University of Minnesota was much cooler than that SSBSTS in the QSTOP10, as good as that one was.

What is it that I didn’t see about clip number 9? Seemed out of place… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Dude looked rigid huh

And mobbed his flip. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Couple of holy shit moments in there. He’s one of those guys I’ve always seen his name around but have never really seen any footage of before.

Weird title maybe

He had a pretty serious hip operation and I think this was all filmed before that. He’s back shredding now though.

3 Likes

hectic and amazing.

jordan rules

Hockey am(?) going for it:

Nice lines and manual balance from someone who rides for Powell who I have never heard of before:

4 Likes

Raw street skating from Japan. Nicely put together:

Raw footage of an insanely talented Toy Machine pro:

3 Likes

that spencer guy has one of the sickest insta’s - posts loads of good gear

edit - ah man switch front 180 to back 5-0 is a dream ledge trick of mine, always try it on kerbs and never even get close

1 Like

Absolutely loved that Japanese vid. The slam section/photo montage. Epic.

1 Like

low flying birds edit is so good

1 Like