The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Robert Downey Jr talking old NY skatespots

11 Likes

The guy from Hockey on Cons is fucking sick.

2 Likes
1 Like

Miles griptape have a heavy team.

5 Likes

Watching this and have just found out where one of the samples from PWEI’s Can You Dig It comes from.

2 Likes

“Warriors, come out to plaaa-iii-aaaay!”

1 Like

1 Like

This guy seems pretty chill. Old French dude (younger than me though :wink:) still out there cruising about.

I suppose in retrospect this could have gone in the Interview thread.

3 Likes

If you’ve never seen it, you need to watch The Warriors right away. It’s an amazing movie. It’s up there with Repo Man in my American youth culture pantheon.

8 Likes

On that NYC Eli tip. Nice!

I’d not heard of it until I saw this.

I’ll add it to my watch one day list but a quick search tells me that it’s on all the streaming services that I don’t subscribe to. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: It’s on Channel 5star tomorrow night at 23:20.

(Even though I knew it wasn’t, I’ve always pictured Abe Simpson on the “Caan You Diig Iiiiit” bits)

1 Like

Great film - I also loved The Warriors game on the original Xbox/PS2 as well.

1 Like

I saw it late one niggt as a teenager and loved it.

Skate cafe did a few warriors boards a while back

3 Likes

I think Zoo York did as well, but it was after Zoo was worth paying any attention to.

3 Likes

Another should this go in the interview('ish) or footage thread… but Wes Kremer getting out of that almost certain hang-up to flat (for the rest of us) is a thing of beauty, so footage it is.

6 Likes

you wrote PWEI, but I thought

hahaha

1 Like

Old blueprint site footage still firmly stationed in smokes brain?

2 Likes

I remember it being in the charts, haha oof

1 Like

Malmö-based brand with another ‘creative’ edit. Featuring two Brits - Josie Lori and Helena. Some questionable tricks and filming.

I got a 6am train to Coney Island last time I was in NYC to recreate those last scenes ha

3 Likes