The Continually Updated Footage Thread

5 Likes

Dude has remained insanely productive for someone in their mid-30s. Not always convinced by his editing choices, but still jumping down stuff and still sponsored by Jart:

Same for this guy (bar the Jart hookup):

3 Likes

Spanky’s comeback since the Made video has been so rad to see. Still looked a bit shaken at points in that emerica part and as times gone on just got more and more confident. That new part is awesome.

1 Like

Spanky has a really fun Insta account too, always makes me chuckle :grin:

2 Likes

Fuck yeah, those guys always deliver.

1 Like

His shoes are great, too. I’m waiting very patiently for a restock of his G6 shoe in black/white.

Best footage of spankys career, and also his best footage since this is skateboarding?

Spanky part was great, the editing was spot on and trick selection was so enjoyable. Also that tre on flat was perfect. Got to respect that he knew that he had almost blown it fully and worked hard, did everything right to get it back, better, instead of just giving up.

5 Likes

Loved it.

I still can’t fuck with Spanky. Still looks like a child on his board. He does some good tricks but he might just be that one dude out there that everyone likes but I don’t. Nicely put together part though!

4 Likes

Spanky part was good. Some of his recent footage stuff had relied a bit too heavily on wallie tricks, so was nice to see he can still jump off stuff.

I think I like the idea of Spanky more than I actually like watching his style, but I’m fully behind his comeback.

This got posted on Slap, why have I never seen this!

You are not alone.

4 Likes

Same, he does nothing for me.

Here we go with the interview/footage crossover again…

Garage man vs De Tuna.

Discuss.

1 Like

One of the driest games of skate I have ever had the displeasure of sitting through. Also, there is no hope for carpet boy in BATB if it takes him 3 goes to land a halfcab heelflip.

4 Likes

4mins and double flips already was my main beef.

1 Like

Pop V’s Push

Decunha’s style isn’t getting any better is it.